What was up with Beasley today?

1 minute ago, Brennan Huff said:

Social media is downfall of society. I believe that 100%.

If you missed last night's 60 Minutes story on a Facebook whistle blower, it's internal research on their negative impacts and how their algorithms create information loops that boost user time on their platform, seek it out.  100% is right on.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

What are his expectations when he tweets "I thought Bills fans were the best in the world? Where did they go?". 

He's a clown.

Pretty sure he deleted his tweet where he said he would stop tweeting when the regular season started.

Fraud

Edited by 716er
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

They could choose to "not dress him" for home games.    The last thing you want is your home fan base booing the team as it comes out of the tunnel.   Bad vibe for the entire team even if the booing is focused on one specific player.

He could be banned from the stadium on game day because of his poor decisions regarding social media.

What are you talking about. Maybe there was a few boos, or he thought he heard a few boos. The home fan base was NOT booing him, Sheesh, if all it takes is a couple of boos to mess with a player's head, there is something wrong with the player, not the fan base.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Mango said:

What are his expectations when he tweets "I thought Bills fans were the best in the world? Where did they go?". 

Like,  I cannot see that ending any way other than people being resentful. 

Also, fans have been screaming "BEEEEAAAAASSSSS" Since he showed up in Buffalo, well before COVID or vaccines were an issue. Convenient he hears it as booing now. 

This is not going to end well for him. 

Yeah not the best thing to tweet out After 70K paid for, sat through a Monsoon and Screamed their asses off.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

They could choose to "not dress him" for home games.    The last thing you want is your home fan base booing the team as it comes out of the tunnel.   Bad vibe for the entire team even if the booing is focused on one specific player.

He could be banned from the stadium on game day because of his poor decisions regarding social media.

That’s true, but then the Bills become front page news, talk radio, and social media sensations for all the wrong reasons. I’m not convinced the NFLPA wouldn’t step in, because Beasley could claim he’s being targeted for his beliefs. That’s why I see this as being such a bad spot for the team. Beasley has the upper hand imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 716er said:

He's a clown.

Pretty sure he deleted his tweet where he said he would stop tweeting when the regular season started.

Fraud

Nope Still there So Everyone can SEE how big of a liar he is.

• Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

No idea - but KC gives up a ton of deep passes in 2021.  Would be great to re-introduce him to the offense this weekend.

Gabe had that TD pass hit his hands in the back of the endzone yesterday, but not much else. It was a fastball that I think surprised him. 

Would love to see more of him this week vs the #3 or #4 corner in KC. 

Just now, r00tabaga said:

Then find another team to root for. Stop crying.

Nah how about the Liar Mr I will get off Twitter, keep his glory hole shut about a fanbase that just spent 4 hours in a Monsoon screaming their asses off for the team

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Yeah not the best thing to tweet out After 70K paid for, sat through a Monsoon and Screamed their asses off.  

There is one thing you don't do to Buffalo, and that is take them for a bunch of idiots. 

I think the Pegula's thought they would rally the city to push for state funding with their thinly veiled, "pay for it or we will move" statement/not statement. And I think Beasley thinks he can try and get fans to unite behind him in a similar way by treating them like idiots and hope they rally behind him. 

This is sort of the moment he officially jumps the shark in Buffalo. 

48 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Almost makes you miss the days of "the blowout wasn't impressive enough"

Since you mention it, if you think going 3/7 in the redzone is good enough then go play intramurals, brother.  This is the NFL.  3/7 aint cutting it against the Chiefs.  This was the most lackluster 5 score shutout win I have seen in 2 weeks!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

A lot of people on here calling Beasley out for being a drama queen are sure acting like drama queens themselves.  It seems like people love the drama, controversy, and distraction that they claim they want to avoid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Was it on tv? I didn’t see it. What part of the game?

Yes it was on tv, seems to me it was in the second half. It looked like Beasley was complaining about something as he walked past McDermott, McDermott then had a few words with him. Just watched condensed version, but didn’t see it.

3 minutes ago, The Dean said:

What are you talking about. Maybe there was a few boos, or he thought he heard a few boos. The home fan base was NOT booing him, Sheesh, if all it takes is a couple of boos to mess with a player's head, there is something wrong with the player, not the fan base.

Yeah.   I agree with you.

The problem is how he reacted which you can tell by reading the posts here.     He is losing supporters and fans rapidly - and now some people who would have cheered for him before will now want to intentionally boo him.    

If this story gains momentum (maybe it does, maybe it doesn't) and you have a fanbase booing when their team comes out of the tunnel, then what is the coach going to do?     Is he going to sit on his hands and hope for the best?   Is he going to make a move to keep that from happening?    I don't know.   Just speculating on what could happen if the story keeps gaining momentum.     Seems to me like Beasley is putting McDermott between a rock and a hard place with his tweeting.   I think Beasley will discover that his need to post emotional stuff on Twitter is like a drug addiction that carries negative consequences.     But he already knew that before posting.

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Nah how about the Liar Mr I will get off Twitter, keep his glory hole shut about a fanbase that just spent 4 hours in a Monsoon screaming their asses off for the team

You guys whine too much. If he wants to express his frustration on Twitter who the hell are you to tell him he can't

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Wow that's brutal.

I def heard some Cole chants last week and I think 1 today but I'm sure the booing adds up . It's so ridiculous that they do that.

I'm more curious what happened between him and McD

There was a play in early 3rd where the cameras caught him faking running on the field.  Was red zone and Davis was in the slot instead. 

Just the way he did it,you can tell he was bothered by something.  Never seen him act that way. 🤷🏻‍♂️

wait.  are people booing him?   That’s absurd.  I thought it was a “bees” like Beasly cheer.  

2 minutes ago, SirusB said:

A lot of people on here calling Beasley out for being a drama queen are sure acting like drama queens themselves.  It seems like people love the drama, controversy, and distraction that they claim they want to avoid.

PFT and the national media aren't going to report on the posts of fans on a football forum last time I checked.  We aren't creating drama, controversy, and distraction like a member of the team tweeting.  But I'm guessing you know that and are trying way to hard to make a point.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, r00tabaga said:

You guys whine too much. If he wants to express his frustration on Twitter who the hell are you to tell him he can't

And he cannot tell us to stop booing him, or calling him a liar which he clearly is.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1