1st Preseason Game in 2 years. PreGame thread Bills @ Lions

20 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

All of the rookies, Harrison Phillips, Jake Kumerow, Isaiah Hodgins, Jaquon Johnson, Efe Obada, Dane Jackson, Matt Breida, Daryl Johnson, Jacob Hollister & Isaiah McKenzie.

Add Antonio Williams, and this is how I feel!

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Reader said:

Anyone in particular you guys are most excited to see?

I definitely want to see our DE's.

I’m interested in Kumerow and Hodgins for the sixth Wr Spot. Can Kumerow carry over his great camp to game day? 

Can Knox show us something this preseason to give us some encouragement about the tight end position.

How does Ford look back in the lineup..

Devin if there is any noticeable improvement. 

Can our D line get to the Qb! 

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I will be parked in front of the big screen with a fine Belgian trippel chilled to the perfect temperature and some high grade smokables.

I'd watch it out on my deck if it weren't for the damn mosquitos. With all the rain they are really bad.

I like your thinking.

1 hour ago, Reader said:

Anyone in particular you guys are most excited to see?

I definitely want to see our DE's.

Want to see our rookie pass rushers and also see if Star can help with our run D problem from last year.

Edited by BillsFan619

I am dogsitting and my brother does not have NFLN so I am torn between avoiding this forum until I can get to my DVR tomorrow or just bite the bullet and read along with the chat and watch tomorrow knowing the highlights and lowlights.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Coastie said:

I am dogsitting and my brother does not have NFLN so I am torn between avoiding this forum until I can get to my DVR tomorrow or just bite the bullet and read along with the chat and watch tomorrow knowing the highlights and lowlights.

Should be on the NFL app on your phone.

Yep, its there... tap game pass on the bottom right.

Edited by T&C
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coastie said:

You know the move. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Coastie said:

Let the dog out and go to a bar.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Coastie said:

I was hoping the Sunday ticket app will have it but not sure. Ill check once it is game time.

Don't think so... but its on the NFL app, tap game pass at the bottom and it will play once the game starts.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, eball said:

Why the hell is Josh in uniform?

Other than showing all on the roster that, even if you are a starter and not playing, you're all Buffalo Bills and will look the part, I can't think if a reason.

Edited by Beast

3 minutes ago, T&C said:

Don't think so... but its on the NFL app, tap game pass at the bottom and it will play once the game starts.

Thanks!

I downloaded the app and once I linked it to my provider I can watch the NFLN live stream. Likely that will come in handy in the future.