How will you out of town fans watch the game tonight?

Kwai San

31 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

For those of you who have Direct Tv.....I have looked on line and it seems like the game is going to be televised?  Can you folks who actually have Direct Tv confirm this?

TIA.

GO BILLS!!!

Yes, it's on Ch 212

Edited by nucci
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Same as everyone that are out of town, NFLN. I mean that's only channel it's on right?

Seems like it - thats what I was trying to confirm.....as usual the reprobates at TBD have saved me again!!

1 hour ago, eee1776 said:

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha.     Direct TV gave free NFL package to long time customers.

Only for 2020 season as  far as I know.  I was one of those who got the free Sunday ticket.  No word on the 2021 season, however.  I am watching the Bills/Lions tonight on Directv 212 NFL network for free however.  And, I am in Florida right now.

9 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Only for 2020 season as  far as I know.  I was one of those who got the free Sunday ticket.  No word on the 2021 season, however.  I am watching the Bills/Lions tonight on Directv 212 NFL network for free however.  And, I am in Florida right now.

There's a thread on this.  A lot of us have gotten the email this year for free ST Max as well.

3 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Thanks man!!!!  Just wanted to confirm b4 I hit my local watering hole so I can watch the game.....

All of the Bills preseason games are on NFLN.

I read that all of the preseason games are being rerun on NFLN.

I may just go to Buffalo Wild Wings and watch game since it is local for half the game and watch on NFLN at home for 2nd half.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JavaKeith said:

Does that work to get MSG/Sabres Games as well??? (signing up for fubu with Buffalo zip code)

yup.  we travel in our rv and have a hotspot hooked up to the tvs and fubo gives us all the sabres and bills games. i think we pay 260 a quarter but there are a ton of channels, dvr, on demand and they will be rolling out betting through it in the fall i believe. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I am out west and will watch on NFLN, Channel 212 on DTV.  It starts at 4 PM here and I will be at work until about 5:30 and not home until about 6, so my DVR is set to record it and I will watch with a couple of cold ones later on this evening.

• Like (+1) 1

If I'd be home in New Zealand,  I'd watch on NFL Gamepass.   However, the wife and I are on holiday in the Cook Islands. 

That means we'll be drinking rum with the locals while listening to ukulele music, with pretty ladies doing the hula around us!

Let's go Buffalo!!

• Like (+1) 2