Week 16: Saturday Games Thread TB at Detroit, SF at Zona, Mia at LV nightcap

3 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Nope, playing a team 3 times in a year is hardly ever a good thing. Their defense is very good and Fitz can be outstanding for a game. But in the end, he plays for the enemy, I want him to fail...

Only two times if you can play all the backups with vanilla plays.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Nope, playing a team 3 times in a year is hardly ever a good thing. Their defense is very good and Fitz can be outstanding for a game. But in the end, he plays for the enemy, I want him to fail...

We had no problem with Marino's Dolphins. 

Be worried about playing a team 3 times (happens all the time) but don't worry about playing the Ravens? 

That's not sound logic.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I feel like they have to draft a QB now. They've shown zero confidence in Tua this season and frankly he hasn't shown any reason for them to be confident.

They’ve basically got a free pick from Houston.  If there’s a QB they really like, I think they have to take him.

I am as optimistic about tua being a bust as anyone but saying the dolphins should draft a QB next year is just silly. Come on. 

They have the most pathetic group of skill position players in the league and it's not even close. 

There are some really good WRs and RBs in the draft next year. Dolphins can take one of each in the first round and then see what Tua can do with some actual NFL talent around him.

7 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Really their defense is good???    Carr has 338 yards.