Stephon Diggs with 100 catches on the year!

Process

What an amazing trade this was... he is the exact right type of receiver for Allen. Relentless worker and great team guy.

I love that Beane identified not just that Allen needed weapons, but that he needed a certain 'type' of guys and then went and got them. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t care how early it is. I said it after week 5...I know Reed had longevity and an amazing career. I know Moulds was incredible. Diggs is going to be the best WR the Bills have ever had. I don’t care how ridiculous it sounds. He’s amazing.

I never thought we'd see a better WR than Andre Reed in a Bills uni. I was wrong.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t care how early it is. I said it after week 5...I know Reed had longevity and an amazing career. I know Moulds was incredible. Diggs is going to be the best WR the Bills have ever had. I don’t care how ridiculous it sounds. He’s amazing.

Moulds played with piss poor QBs though.. Reed played in a time where CBs could clothesline WRs.. With that said, Diggs may surpass all of them! Diggs is absolutely what Allen needs.. Allen is great at hitting those short to intermediate routes and that’s what Diggs does best.. Quick juke move and Allen just rifles it in..

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Diggs is awesome. I had WR envy watching him play in minny. There’s not another wr I’d rather have here 

So true. Of all the WR's out there, Diggs was always the one I wanted.

We are legitimate Super Bowl contenders.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Diggs is absolutely the best WR in the AFC. I’m not sure I’d say he’s definitely better then Hopkins so I will fall short of saying the NFL..but AFC, this is the guy

I mean you have to factor in what he around him to work with but yeah.

1 minute ago, BillsFanSD said:

Thurman Thomas can sleep well tonight knowing that his team records are safe.  Same for #78.

The rest of this franchise's records are being rewritten as we watch.

leagues just not going in a direction for them to be threatened.

It’s really crazy. 

I just can’t contemplate his success. You watch half these catches and you’re just like, how was he so open? The come backs, the crossers, the Diggs (no pun intended) and it just seems so simple.

Strong hands. 

Great awareness of the ball.

Good route runner.

Adds some YAC at times.

Dedicated to the W. 

A true blocker. 

Makes everyone else around him better.

Edit: slight props to Josh here, too, for recognizing the talent and building their chemistry. This trust and fluency in theirs game has been so important to his success.

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Moulds played with piss poor QBs though.. Reed played in a time where CBs could clothesline WRs.. With that said, Diggs may surpass all of them! Diggs is absolutely what Allen needs.. Allen is great at hitting those short to intermediate routes and that’s what Diggs does best.. Quick juke move and Allen just rifles it in..

Could you imagine Moulds with Allen? just SICK

• Like (+1) 4

Diggs has 100 catches for 1,167 yards and 5 TDs.  Can anyone dig up that Diggs season stat prediction thread started prior to the season?

2 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

The Buffalo Bills legitimately have the best QB and best WR of my lifetime. At the same time. What a time to be alive.

One. Hundred. Catches. With three games to play.

I dare say that Josh, at the same stage of their careers, is already a better QB than Jim.  Both in their 3rd years in the NFL and certainly Jim's rookie year, considering he was playing professional football for 2 years in the USFL.

Edited by Doc

Come off season would like team to focus on defensive side of the ball. However, if a playmaking TE is out there who can block sign me up. We are missing that physical playmaker who makes those tough catches over the middle of the field. Drafting a speedy RB who can play special teams and replace yeldon would be another move I would make.

16 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Reed 2.0

He might actually be better. Dude is special.

Moulds

Diggs

Reed

He’s clearly in that category.

8 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Moulds was a great player, but he’s not any better than Diggs, IMO.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Diggs has 100 catches for 1,167 yards and 5 TDs.  Can anyone dig up that Diggs season stat prediction thread started prior to the season?

I dare say that Josh, at the same stage of their careers, is already a better QB than Jim.  Both in their 3rd years in the NFL and certainly Jim's rookie year, considering he was playing professional football for 2 years in the USFL.

I mean technically Jim was in my lifetime. But I was still shittin' in my britches at that point. So I don't really count it. First Bills QB I remember is Alex Van Pelt.

38 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

Diggs will end the year with 124

You assume he will play in week 17

19 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Stop it. I can only get so erect 

• Haha (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, Process said:

With 3 games left. How cool is that?

We also have a really good chance at two 1,000 yard receivers. 

We've come a long way since the Tyrod days, where 3 for 30 was a big day for our #1 WR. 

🍺

I can't wait to see Smoke's impact on the offense when he is healthy