Cole Beasley is the absolute goods. What a signing!

YoloinOhio

Just now, Nelius said:

Haha we agree I'm sure, I'm not comparing the two at all, sorry. I meant that as kind of an inside joke as in I remember arguing about how Foster wasn't good on this board before. And now we've got a God like Beasley putting in a 1,000 yard year. Really just a reflection on how far this receiving corps has come in the past couple of years, apologies for my lame humor.

I think my sarcasm meter is just broken haha.  But I do know what you mean, it feels so worrisome to anoint players.  I think this squad is different though.

1 minute ago, Taro Nimbus said:

People are just now realizing this now?   He’s been awesome since day one in a bills uniform.   Hell, even in Dallas he’s  produced.  

People are just now realizing this now?   He’s been awesome since day one in a bills uniform.   Hell, even in Minnesota he’s  produced.  

my point.

13 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Why doesn’t Diggs get ballwashing threads like this every week 🤔 I love beez but damn 

... doesn't seem like diggs gets the same amount of praise for equal (actually better) performance.

I love them both but I guess you just expect it from Diggs considering he is the highest paid player on the team. by some margin..

1 hour ago, Turf Toejam 34 said:

Makes the tough yards look easy.   Can get to the second level.   Knows where the first down sticks are.    Pitch and catch with Josh are the plays sometimes.    A wonder to watch, makes me envious of teams that have had such a weapon in the past (cough, Edelman---gag).  

Imagine if Billicheat was able to sign him last year.

He seems to want a more quiet life so he may not have been interested in Boston.

There isn’t a team that has corners good enough to contain Beasley and Diggs.  Both too quick and technicians in the footwork and body feint department.  If we threw the ball to one of those guys on every play, going for it on all 4th downs, we might score every possession minus turnovers.  Allens arm is the perfect weapon for their route running.  

confusing Allen is the key.  4 games left. 4 good defenses. Steelers are the sack masters of the nfl every year.  Denver got Bouye back and now Fangio has that D on point even without Miller.  Belichick has owned us for 20 years. Dolphins are 8-4 because of their D.  We’re about to see what JA and these WRs are about.  

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Saw the stat at the end of the game - With his 33rd TD - Beasley has the most receiving TDs for a player 5’8 or shorter now NFL history.

Amazing.

Yes it is amazing the records they can find now with huge data sources.

There was an article on ten records you may not know about which may be broken this year.

Truly blah IMO and reminds me when working at newspaper (Courier Express) where writers would be unhappy when superfluous words would be cut out because writers were paid per word.

28 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I love them both but I guess you just expect it from Diggs considering he is the highest paid player on the team. by some margin..

The without looking it up, I think Diggs is getting like 14 mill this year and the highest paid but 11+ going forward and less than tre and the same as dawkins with Addison and Morse being really close.  I believe the bengals are paying that Tyler Boyd the same money as Diggs.  Good player, but he’s no Diggs.  He’s a bargain at 11 a year 

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The without looking it up, I think Diggs is getting like 14 mill this year and the highest paid but 11+ going forward and less than tre and the same as dawkins with Addison and Morse being really close.  I believe the bengals are paying that Tyler Boyd the same money as Diggs.  Good player, but he’s no Diggs.  He’s a bargain at 11 a year 

I am so happy they got Diggs and I was saying here that I wanted  them to trade for him six months before they actually did...

Beasley is a bargain at $7 Mil per year

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanSD said:

Love this guy.  Imagine when Smoke is back for the playoffs (knock on wood).  This is a ridiculously good receiving corps.

Two years ago, Allen was throwing to Kelvin Benjamin, Zay Jones, and Robert Foster.  How things have changed.

I noticed that they brought up the fact in the broadcast that the only receiver from Josh's rookie year left on the roster is McKenzie, who we got about halfway through the year from Denver if I'm not mistaken.  Crazy how much better we've gotten since then 😂

12 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I am so happy they got Diggs and I was saying here that I wanted  them to trade for him six months before they actually did...

Beasley is a bargain at $7 Mil per year

And locked up for 3 super bowl runs

• Like (+1) 1

BEASE, BEASE, BEASE!!!!!

Also of note...of his 9 receptions, 7 went for first downs and 1 for a TD. So, only one reception wasn't for a first down or a score.

SAUCE greases those chains and keeps them moving forward!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My 10 year old son said tonight “Diggs and Gabe Davis make plays, but Beasley makes the offense flow.  He the scrapper that makes defenses angry.”  I tend to agree.

Raised that boy well! Definitely a proud Dad moment 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My 10 year old son said tonight “Diggs and Gabe Davis make plays, but Beasley makes the offense flow.  He the scrapper that makes defenses angry.”  I tend to agree.

Beasley certainly is a scrappy guy.  A real gym rat.  Lunch pail type.  Film junkie.  A student of the game.  Coaches son type.

sorta sneaky athletic also.  100. % effort guy. 

7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Welker, Amendola and Edelman were the 3 guys that made me scream.  Often.

I think your son nailed it.  I bet San Fran fans (+ lotsa others) hate hate hate Beasley, which of course makes me happy happy happy.

9 hours ago, WMDman said:

***** Chris Hogan we have a new 7-11 in town

We did love Hogan, but Beasley is SO MUCH BETTER.

9 hours ago, BillsFanSD said:

Two years ago, Allen was throwing to Kelvin Benjamin, Zay Jones, and Robert Foster.  

Real Housewives Barf GIF by Slice - Find & Share on GIPHY

8 hours ago, Special K said:

Instead of 7-11, its 17 to 11 for 7!!

No one asked to do math this early in the morning; let me go hit the Chenin Blanc again so I understand.

9 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Im 100% certain Reed was not a slot WR.  

Goodness, what a terrible thought that Reed was a slot receiver.......you should be 110%.

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Every time  he has a big play they show him shaking out his flowing blonde locks on the sideline ... shampoo commercial incoming?

Alright Alright Alright GIF by memecandy - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Success said:

I really didn't like him with Dallas.  It shows what a difference laundry makes.

One of my favorite Bills of all time now.  And that isn't hyperbole.  Imagine if everyone played like Beasley.  All out, all the time.

Same. When they were on Hard Knocks he didnt look great and everything he said and did on the sidelines was really cringey. I wasnt that thrilled when we signed him.

Boy did he prove me wrong.