When did you guys know that we were going to win the game?

When they made 34-20 I felt like it would be the Bills day. That was the biggest momentum changer of the game. The Seahawks had closed to within one score at 27-20 so getting this TD was huge. When they made it 41-20 I was ready to scream victory but then Seattle scored like 2 seconds later. I wasn't 100% confident until the FG made it 44-27. That made it a three score game late in the 4th and even Wilson wasn't going to rally his team from that.

14 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Not lying when I say this....after Roberts first kickoff.  That seemed to set to the tone for the day....kinda like Roberts letting the ball bounce off his shoulder pads against TN.  

After Roberts ran it for I think 60 yards?  I said to myself "damn...we're going to win this game".

Outside of that, were you guys nervous at all at any point?  Memories of the Rams game start creeping in?

Very early as well. If not the kickoff then the subsequent 3 play march for a TD.

DEFINITELY by Poyer's pick on their 2nd drive.

After the 1st drive I felt like JA was going to play like he did the 1st quarter of the season.

So i figured this would be a close game and we would be in it all game at least. 

The defense and turnovers really sealed the deal against that offense.

A little before halftime I said as long as we don't turn the ball over we will win. I felt all week we had a shot and would come out firing. 

15 hours ago, CLTbills said:

Yeah, agreed. I was kind of pissed that McDermott punted it back to Seattle on that 4th and 1, after Russell Wilson just killed us on a big play. There was maybe 7-8 minutes left, and I remember saying, "He JUST showed you that he can hang 7 points on you in 10 seconds!!!!!! Don't give him the ball back!" It ended up working out when the Seattle O-line decided to let AJ Klein have a free shot at Russ, but that was the moment right there. Once we took that ball back away there, that was it.

Honestly I said the same thing. Glad our defense made the play. 

Honestly, and this is just years of trauma talking - but not until the final 0:00 hit the clock. Even the kneel downs had me nervous wondering if it was somehow possible for the Bills to ***** defeat from the jaws of victory, like so many years gone by....Chargers now have that mantle and they can keep it!

This game, while I'm very cautious to over-play its importance in the larger schedule of the year, is symbolic in many ways. To me, it signals the Bills as an organization and as a culture have turned a corner. Not that it's easy from here on out or that it means they can just glide from week to week, but that despite struggles in game and adversity off the field, they can game-plan and execute to win against a very good, albeit unbalanced, football team.

16 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

When AJ Klein showed up in the second half.

@Virgil, where are your thoughts?

The Klein take away sealed the deal for me also.

Throughout the game the play of Edmunds seemed in sharp contrast to how he has played in recent weeks. The D following his lead.

Pure speculation on my part. It would not surprise me If McD had more involvement in the game planning of the Seahawks then he has earlier on in the season. Resulting in better schemes for Edmunds and the Bills D to execute. Again, speculation, but something changed IMO.

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Once JB took the screen pass almost to the house, and we scored right after, showing that we weren’t going to curl up and just hope our slimmed down lead would hold—the aggressiveness and continued execution on O were great to behold! 

Daboll really starting to shine IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

I felt good after we got the onside kick.  Didn’t really relax till we got the first down and I saw the victory formation. 

BTW... hugely underrated play by Josh and seemingly overlooked due to all the other crazy good plays. ..3rd and 6 and almost certainly giving the ball back became an easy 3rd and 1 after a good hard count and jump Offside.  Run the ball, 1st down, game over. 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

I felt good after we got the onside kick.  Didn’t really relax till we got the first down and I saw the victory formation. 

BTW... hugely underrated play by Josh and seemingly overlooked due to all the other crazy good plays. ..3rd and 6 and almost certainly giving the ball back became an easy 3rd and 1 after a good hard count and jump Offside.  Run the ball, 1st down, game over. 

Josh Allen is a very intelligent QB with a HC constantly preaching play smart football. Its a winning combination when it comes to game management IMO.