Postgame Thread Bills vs. Seahawks

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Starting to wonder if Josh plays better without the noise

I've wondered about this too.  Obviously it's impossible right now to disentangle his development as a player from the practice-like feel of today's games, but I'm just going to sit back and enjoy it.  :) 

18 minutes ago, DollaBills said:

Right? 

"Oh wow 44 points against a bad defense"

Who cares? Huge win!!? LMAO

From “it’s only the Jets” to “it’s only the Seahawks defense”. Easier to just laugh at these takes at this point.

• Like (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

As the minutes go by, I am getting more and more pumped up on this win.  Seattle is easily a top 5/3 team in most rankings.  This was a signature win across the board.  7-2 baby!

I'm just waiting to hear the reasons some folks will come up with as to why it's not, really....

And to the trio of Josh Allen, Stefon Diggs, and John Brown I got your song:

"I'm too hot (hot damn) Called a police and a fireman I'm too hot (hot damn) Make a dragon wanna retire, man
I'm too hot (hot damn, hot damn) B word, say my name, you know who I am I'm too hot (hot damn)"

Anyone else think Stefon Diggs and John Brown heard one too many times about the great WR duo of DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett?

• Like (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Most knockdowns of any quarterback in a single game in 2020 does that ... they were all over him

Yep. And knockdowns go hand in hand with the confusion. His first option wasn’t there most of the time and that delay gave us the time to get to him. It was a masterful design. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What I find odd is we have a clean and clear TD early that the Refs review and then this play where they don't give it a second look before spotting it short....just don't understand why challenges are needed in potential TD situations - were told they are all reviewed, but I guess only when they are initially called a TD?

Seems an odd application of reviewing any potential TD.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

After Tre left the field I loved that the first thing that happened was Dane Jackson getting a huge stick on Metcalf.  Very interesting rookie with a small sample size.

He has a pretty good head on his shoulders knowing that they'd probably come after him immediately.

• Like (+1) 5

I started the day thinkin no way the Bills win. I just figured our defense couldn’t keep up with their offense.  I was.. soooo wrong!   

And Josh Allen.  Oh my.   If anyone has any doubts, they’re just idiots.  

I definitely have BBFS though.   LOL I can’t sit easily until they have at least a 3 score lead even though they dominated the game all afternoon. 

What a great game!  And a Great Win!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Mickey said:

So which incompletion are we going to see replayed all week accompanied with the comment that "Josh's accuracy problems resurfaced again..." I mean, he only completed 81% so he left a lot of plays on the field. 🙃

waiting for PFF to come out and say this was Josh's worst game 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Mickey said:

So which incompletion are we going to see replayed all week accompanied with the comment that "Josh's accuracy problems resurfaced again..." I mean, he only completed 81% so he left a lot of plays on the field. 🙃

Easy.  The overthrow to Diggs in the deep sideline. 🙂 

1 minute ago, Mickey said:

Definitely the one where he hit Diggs on I believe 2nd and 20 where Diggs was interfered with and the ball came incomplete when he hit the ground. 

Inaccuracy if I’ve ever seen it. 

Just now, JGMcD2 said:

Definitely the one where he hit Diggs on I believe 2nd and 20 where Diggs was interfered with and the ball came incomplete when he hit the ground. 

Inaccuracy if I’ve ever seen it. 

Yeah that's the kind of play that annoys the crap out of you if they don't win.

• Like (+1) 2

All I can say is that Allen is ***** good, man.  I felt that when he was drafted that he could be stable and change/win some games, and do a lot better than EJ (that bar was very low) and TT (stable, but not a game changer).  I honestly didn't think that he would be this good.  Holy ***** *****.

Edited by Groin
  • Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Groin said:

All I can say is that Allen is ***** good, man.  I felt that when he was drafted that he could be stable and change/win some games, and do a lot better than EJ (that bar was very low) and TT (stable, but not a game changer).  I honestly didn't think that he would be this good.  Holy ***** *****.

Give him a few more years and watch how really good he will become. 

Yet again,  the score doesn't tell the whole story. 

Defense was phenomenal.  That's the 2nd best o in the game,  I'm obviously ecstatic about the O but I never lost faith in them.

Was getting worried about the D, despite the points , this looked like the defense I was expecting to see in 2020. Amazing gameplan and execution!

Shout out to the DL and Edmund's!!

• Thank you (+1) 1