Gameday Thread Week 8 2nd Half Bills vs Pats*

Chandler#81

For the love of god, bring back the josh Allen runs. It’s the only thing we do consistently well on offense. I don’t give a ***** what it looks like or how you are “supposed” to play QB..Josh Allen is dynamic when he runs. Enough of this *****. He’s not going to beat smart defenses with only his arm.

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus
  • Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Hopefully the Josh from the first four games returns. I’ve always been a big fan, but at some point he needs to become more consistent. 

Josh from the first 4 games is much more the exception than the rule.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

The dolphins have built a better team in 2 years than we have in the last 4 

And they have multiple 1st round picks next year too...Beane has definitely missed on some players (both FA and draft) the last few years...

Just now, Penfield45 said:

The Dolphins can’t move the ball at all. They are winning, but it is a fluke the way they are going about it. They are being dominated everywhere except the scoreboard.

Know what you are talking about.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

For the love of god, being back the josh Allen runs. It’s the only thing we do consistently well on offense. I don’t give a ***** what it looks like or how you are “supposed” to play QB..Josh Allen is dynamic when he runs. Enough of this *****. He’s not going to beat smart defenses with only his arm.

I've been supporting a heavy Josh-centric run game from the beginning.

It's by far the best thing he does.

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

Funny but then why are they 2 games behind us  and lost to us...wait 3 games when teams have tape on Tua...he isn’t a superstar. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Bills up 1 point against a team that has been blown out 3 straight weeks and the Dolphins are crushing a Rams team 28-7 right now (and have also won 2 straight blowouts before today).

Like I've been saying, if anybody doesn't see what's coming they are setting themselves up for a massive disappointment in the next few months.

But point differential doesn't mean anything. 

Teams that have a negative point differential rarely make the playoffs, but the people in the other thread discussing that very thing said it was a stupid, cherry-picked stat. 

I don't get the collective dismissal of our poor play. Everyone was SOOOO quick to make Allen MVP threads, but disappeared the last few weeks. 

At least I stick around and am willing to admit when I'm wrong. I STILL believe Allen made substantial improvement over his college and pro years prior to now, but he's just reverting to his subpar play for whatever reason. 

1 minute ago, dneveu said:

I vaguely remember buffalo beating Miami too

They are going be tough from here on out. Add in they will have one high draft pick they can use to trade to get better this year in a position of need OR use and make all our lives miserable next year.

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Trying to remember...how many game are the Dolphins ahead of the Bills?  I mean, they did win the first head to head...ohhh...wait...

Yes, Miami is better then I thought.  I've admitted as much the last few weeks.  But, better then the Bills right now?  That's a bit much.

5 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Ed Oliver looks dominant again btw. 

the All-22 will show how many times he’s been blatantly held. especially the 1st field goal drive. aside from letting Newton out of his hands on that last drive, he’s been a disruptive force. 

Edited by benderbender
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Can't have the mistakes. Can't let them hang around. Diggs was fired up just before the half. Pretty sure he said something along the lines of, "They flippin' suck, this is bull$#!+, let's go!" So hopefully they get angry and come out and slap them in the mouth. 

Diggs was pissed off because he didn't finish his route, leading to the INT.

Just now, The Red King said:

Trying to remember...how many game are the Dolphins ahead of the Bills?  I mean, they did win the first head to head...ohhh...wait...

Yes, Miami is better then I thought.  I've admitted as much the last few weeks.  But, better then the Bills right now?  That's a bit much.

@Penfield45is a troll. Not a Bills fan.

Put on ignore.

• Like (+1) 1