Gameday Thread Week 8 2nd Half Bills vs Pats*

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Real McNasty said:

Man that pick hurt bad. I really wish the Bills would have treated it like 4 down territory at NE's 40. 

Daboll needs to dial up some screens and more quick slants to Beasley. 

The D looks pretty good overall today. 

BB doesn’t trust the  O so much he kicked a FG with 18 seconds left and 3rd down.  The Pats Secondary is damn good even without Gilmore, heck I think Jackson may be better than him right now.

Divisional games, anything goes!  We'd all like to see the boys set the all-time record for blowing out our most hated divisional rival... but I'll settle for a hard-fought win against the team that has dominated the division for the last two decades.

This game is far from over and it's there for the taking.

Just now, SirAndrew said:

Hopefully the Josh from the first four games returns. I’ve always been a big fan, but at some point he needs to become more consistent. 

definitely 3 steps forward and 3 steps back. he should be winging the ball downfield like a maniac. But the defenses found some weaknesses

and the bills coaching staff hasnt countered it PLUS Josh looks like a deer in the headlights now.

Can't have the mistakes. Can't let them hang around. Diggs was fired up just before the half. Pretty sure he said something along the lines of, "They flippin' suck, this is bull$#!+, let's go!" So hopefully they get angry and come out and slap them in the mouth. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Bills up 1 point against a team that has been blown out 3 straight weeks and the Dolphins are crushing a Rams team 28-7 right now (and have also won 2 straight blowouts before today).

Like I've been saying, if anybody doesn't see what's coming they are setting themselves up for a massive disappointment in the next few months.

On the bright side, the defense and run blocking look markedly better than the first quarter of the season. We’re only up one because Allen is making mental mistakes again. If he corrects them, there’s some room for optimism. 

This game has made me really worry about McD as a HC. He loses this game at home to a terrible Cheats team, he deserves everything that’s coming his way. Pull your head out of your bun and coach. Get them out of your head. Brady ain’t there. 

Edited by TheProcess

2 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

It is all mental at this point. They reflect the Jauron-like mentality of McD

McD couldn't be more like Jauron if he tried. We're not ever winning a SB with this guy.  The process was cute for awhile but it's just a word. No one on this team is playing with heart or inspiration? 

• Like (+1) 1