White, Brown and Milano all practicing today UPDATED with full injury report

Process

25 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I am telling y’all they strategically held them all back in caution so that they’d have a better chance at being ready for this game

Why is the KC game more important than the TN game? Both are likely to win their divisions and be in competition with the Bills for a home game.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I would argue the White has not been very good this year.

i remember people saying white wasnt even the best corner on the team through the first month last year..... then he earned 1st All-Pro.

you can argue the point he hasnt been good all you like. it doesnt change the fact that they are worse without him.... by A LOT.... you are on a roll in this thread.

this is common sense stuff here. not difficult. Losing your best players makes you worse.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

Just now, dave mcbride said:

Why is the KC game more important than the TN game? Both are likely to win their divisions and be in competition with the Bills for a home game.

It’s not more important it’s the matchups themselves.  Had a decent chance of beating Tennessee without the injured players if they had prepared better.  Against KC they have almost no chance without White and Milano.

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

It’s not more important it’s the matchups themselves.  Had a decent chance of beating Tennessee without the injured players if they had prepared better.  Against KC they have almost no chance without White and Milano.

While you are correct and I would agree with the approach, I highly doubt coaches think this way. 

25 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

i remember people saying white wasnt even the best corner on the team through the first month last year..... then he earned 1st All-Pro.

you can argue the point he hasnt been good all you like. it doesnt change the fact that they are worse without him.... by A LOT.... you are on a roll in this thread.

this is common sense stuff here. not difficult. Losing your best players makes you worse.

Thanks for the stating the painfully obvious in a smug sarcastic tone....but you do you.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

I am telling y’all they strategically held them all back in caution so that they’d have a better chance at being ready for this game

I said this as well!

Did you know every time we similar thoughts, a child gets adopted?

46 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I think McDermott thought we would be able to handle TN without these guys.

51 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Turns out they had no chance vs. TN without those guys either. That was a legit blowout.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

If that was the thinking, it's no surprise that the players overlooked Tennessee.  Where the eyes turn and the head looks, the body will follow.