2020 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dolphins will probably take Tua here, but I am not convinced they are 100% thrilled with it.  With how hard it sounds like they tried to get to #1, I am guessing they see a huge drop off from Burrow to Tua.  So, they may take him, but I don't think they are completely sold.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, sven233 said:

The Dolphins will probably take Tua here, but I am not convinced they are 100% thrilled with it.  With how hard it sounds like they tried to get to #1, I am guessing they see a huge drop off from Burrow to Tua.  So, they may take him, but I don't think they are completely sold.

Talent aside, you never love taking a QB with significant injury concerns even before coming up to play with the best of the best in the NFL. 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I really hope the Dolphins mess this up and take Herbert. 

Personally, I really don't care.

I think all of these QB's this year are going to have a really difficult time as pros.

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Have you seen their roster 

No.  They lose a lot?

i mean I recall Stafford was playing well in 2019 before the injury and barring a  THREE defensive collapses...

They blew a 

24-6 lead in 4th QT in Week 1 against Arizona.

30-27 lead in 4th QT in Week 4 against Kansas City

22-13 lead in 4th QT in Week 6 against Green Bay

and these were all Last second loses too.  So they were knocking on the door of 6-0 start.  So how far are they really away?

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

If the Dolphins loved Tua, I think they would have traded up for him.  On that, I would think Tua isn't the pick but it's instead Simmons.

But hey, I'm wrong a lot

I bet they're surprised by the Giants pick and their top lineman still available....Adds another wrinkle.

Where TF is Tis watching the draft? They’re listed in AL. But parents are in Lei’s. But it looks like they are in a cabin. With a giant room dedicated to a pool table outside of their living room...

I am so confused...