M. Lombardi - 2 Sources say more than a HC change in CLE

Reed83HOF

17 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

An additional change will be moving Baker Mayfield to wide receiver?

12 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Nah.  Retiring as a player, now in charge of players’ dress and grooming on game days.

Baker Mayfield gets caught up in a #metoo controversy when Flo from Progressive claims Baker asked her to bundle his home and auto

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

no offense to the OP at all, just a comment on “news” today. 

“sources expect more than just a head coaching change. “

In other words:  BREAKING NEWS: two anonymous people who we know nothing about and we have no idea what they would be an authority on don’t know anything either but they do have a hunch that something might happen!  

hah!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Not sure why this is necessary. They are loaded with talent. Just go get Mike McCarthy, and that will be a 10-11 win team. 

Can’t really fault them for trying to give Kitchens a try after how that offense performed late last year, but the dude is way over his head. He’s really the only guy that needs to go. 

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Wonder if Haslam wants more of an emphasis on culture after seeing Buffalo emerge as a 10-win playoff team with a lesser roster than Cleveland. Dorsey is a pure talent guy, no emphasis on culture.

Cleveland has the skill players, but the Bills are CLEARLY better almost everywhere else than the Browns.

I hate to see them fire the GM not that I’m a fan of his but he looks to have drafted pretty good over there. Kitchens never had a chance of running that team even without the personalities. They needed a veteran coach with some fire to keep those boys in line. 

9 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I hate to see them fire the GM not that I’m a fan of his but he looks to have drafted pretty good over there. Kitchens never had a chance of running that team even without the personalities. They needed a veteran coach with some fire to keep those boys in line. 

I mean - even a coach who knows what he's doing.  I'm not sure kitchens was ever the golden boy that they claimed him to be.  

26 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Not sure why this is necessary. They are loaded with talent. Just go get Mike McCarthy, and that will be a 10-11 win team. 

Can’t really fault them for trying to give Kitchens a try after how that offense performed late last year, but the dude is way over his head. He’s really the only guy that needs to go. 

That's one thing I have to give Mike Tomlin credit for. He seems to be able to manage the personalities in the lockers room. Being a good coach is more about X's and O's. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DCbillsfan said:

Earlier today, I was remembering how Trump was interested in owning the Bills.  We dodged a bullet.

In hindsight.....yes thanks to the Pegulas........ sans the Pegulas we would all be on our knees begging Trump to save us from Bon Jovi....

1 hour ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Firing Dorsey and Kitchens would be the best move the franchise could make.  Kitchens needs to be fired.  But you don’t want Dorsey to hire a new coach.  

This.... Dorsey I have never thought he was a good GM. He’s kind of the guy that just like to get the expensive toys and show them off even though it doesn’t make since, or doesn’t fit the puzzle.... He will never be able to build a team through the draft.

39 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

That's one thing I have to give Mike Tomlin credit for. He seems to be able to manage the personalities in the lockers room. Being a good coach is more about X's and O's. 

agreed. Tomlin is looking like a genius with how he handled AB very quietly for many years (and Bell too, to some degree).  I don’t think there is another coach in the league who could have done that. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1