Week 12: Broncos at Bills, 1 pm Sunday on CBS. Second Half Thread

Notice McD wastes another defensive timeout again this week. Every frickin week we use out timeouts on defense and Fangio knee it so he let us do it even though he planned on kicking the whole time.   We need a better clock manager for a coach!!!

Just now, BillsCuse said:

Hate these defensive timeouts that aren't needed.  It's 4 and 13, not 4th and 1.  He wastes one every game

I’m with ya. Occasionally it’s warranted to get a look at the offense or if you’re out of position, but he does it every game. As if it’s some sort of great strategy. Offense can just switch the play or trot out the FG unit. 

Just now, the skycap said:

I'm sick of Jerry Hughes and that stupid spin move

He loses  contain when he does that, but I think he has been dinged up this year.

They should sign Lawson as I think he has proved it on his "prove-it" deal. Would reflect well on the org for guys that have tried to work within the process.

I think some long runs happened with Johnson in at RDE would have to go back to see, but our ends should not rush too deep, nor lose outside contain this game as they are doing most of their damage on the ground.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Guys, I’d they give up a 4th and 13, cause of a bad play call, it’s worse than calling a to

This.  Don't understand why people go so crazy with TOs.  Sometimes you use them because you see something isn't right and you need to address it

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

:lol:

No. His ***** stupidity cost the team three points.

Failed pick.

Every pick, regardless of round, gets a one season pass from me to adjust to the NFL game.

Oliver has tons of potential, but really needs to pack on about 15 LBs of muscle this upcoming offseason in order to compete in the trenches at this level.

• Like (+1) 1