Super Bowl - what if 49er's and Pats* both make it...

Just Jack

33 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

and are both undefeated? What a story that would make. Plus SF with Brady's replacement as their starter. 

And what if SF are inside 4 minutes in FG range with a chance to go up two scores and Kyle Shanahan has a total brain freeze and calls pass plays that result in sacks that knock them out of FG range only to see Brady march the Patriots down the field to tie the game as time expires? I mean that would be pretty wild....... 

No. I am not over it. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

pats*. sure, they'll be there, it's what the nfl wants to see. 49ers, no, they played too close to arizona and washington. they wont finish undefeated nor will they make the superbowl.

AR and the pack will get there and prevent the evil empire from an undefeated season winning his second superbowl along with his second superbowl mvp award.

Topic titles must reflect the content of the topic (and it must contain more than just a name). This helps to reduce the number of duplicate topics and makes the community much more user friendly.

Please edit the title so that it properly reflects the discussion that you started.

Thank you.

8 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I wonder if OP used to close threads like this with vague titles?

We don't close 'em if they don't duplicate existing threads and can spark good discussion.  We just run a macro on 'em.

He might have run a macro on himself.

It would be a good story line and the NFL likes to create storylines. 

The mentor against the mentee.

I doubt the 49ers go undefeated but the Pats might. If it takes the Pats going undefeated and winning the SB for Brady and BB to go away then I say give it to them and good riddance.  Blah blah blah G.o.a.t. Fantastic here’s you award now go away.

Edited by JinxedBill

8 hours ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Ravens should beat NE this weekend. 

Agree.  I can see that; Ravens have only been getting better as the season has gone on.

The 49ers will lose one or two by week 17.  They probably should have lost Thursday night, but Kliff Kingsbury won it for them with this stupid TO at the end of the first half.

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Topic titles must reflect the content of the topic (and it must contain more than just a name). This helps to reduce the number of duplicate topics and makes the community much more user friendly.

Please edit the title so that it properly reflects the discussion that you started.

Thank you.

We don't close 'em if they don't duplicate existing threads and can spark good discussion.  We just run a macro on 'em.

He might have run a macro on himself.

Geez hap , calling out a former moderator on thread titles. Btw you're getting a little carried away with this, cant wright the opening paragraph in the title. Also get more views when you dont tell everything in the title.

7 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

The only good thing about this for EVERYONE not a Pats fan is that if the 49ers won, WE WONT HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT THE DAMN PATRIOTS AGAIN next year

WTF - there I fixed it... ?

16 hours ago, Buffalo Junction said:

We shall see. SF still has to play the saints, ravens, rams, packers and Seahawks x2. If they make it through unscathed against that gauntlet plus rematches with 2 of those teams I’ll be seriously impressed. 

I actually said today I'd give it more of a chance that san fran missed playoffs than goes undefeated.  Sounds impossible but they could easily lose 5 of those games and 11-5 may not make it depending how Carolina and Minnesota do. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Super Bowl - what if 49er's and Pats* both make it...
3 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

I actually said today I'd give it more of a chance that san fran missed playoffs than goes undefeated.  Sounds impossible but they could easily lose 5 of those games and 11-5 may not make it depending how Carolina and Minnesota do. 

Plus, after getting to the playoffs Rodgers, Brees, Wilson, etc will be there again. ?‍♂️