FluffHead

KR/WR Andre Roberts (Jets) to Bills

There is your new return man 

from dianna Russini: Pro Bowl returner Andre Roberts is signing with the Buffalo Bills per sources. He was selected for both the All-Pro and Pro Bowl teams in recognition of his work as a kick returner last season with the Jets

• Like (+1) 18
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

I believe there was a post here with a Twitter confrontation he had after being released where he defended the fact that he is a kick and punt returner basically and that it's still important.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

There is your new return man 

from dianna Russini: Pro Bowl returner Andre Roberts is signing with the Buffalo Bills per sources. He was selected for both the All-Pro and Pro Bowl teams in recognition of his work as a kick returner last season with the Jets

another nice move!

• Like (+1) 1

Great move!  Holy shi!.  Going into FA I thought we had holes at C, G, T, TE, WR, CB, Edge, and KR-if we sign Ziggy- Beane would cover each one of those!  Never could I see us adding so much talent pre-draft.  Now we truly can go BPA.  Kudos Beane!

• Like (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Didn’t we have him before? Or at least he visited

Visited in 16.

• Thanks! (+1) 2

Every time we kicked to him I was nervous. Now we get to flip that on the jests. I like it.

• Like (+1) 1

Keeps adding pieces.  About half the guys he's added I either had never heard of or didn't know well, but when you read the descriptions all seem like solid upgrades.

The current regime seems to want to get FAs that are a bit under the radar.  I think back to Hyde and Poyer.   I knew a bit about Hyde and had never heard of Poyer, but look how they turned out.  Hopefully this group is similar

Now they can use the draft to get  true BPAs.  Beane has said you build primarily in the draft and use FA to fill in.  And he's doing just that. Imagine that - a GM who does what he says he'll do.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Yeah this is a great move. The guy has been excellent for a few years and maybe we might actually get a return at some point, especially with our new special teams coach. Last return I remeber was Terrence McGee.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

McKensie goes bye bye.

Ray Ray first.

• Like (+1) 7

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

Great move!  Holy shi!.  Going into FA I thought we had holes at C, G, T, TE, WR, CB, Edge, and KR-if we sign Ziggy- Beane would cover each one of those!  Never could I see us adding so much talent pre-draft.  Now we truly can go BPA.  Kudos Beane!

Is there news about an edge rusher that I missed? Or are you just anticipating possibly signing Ansah?