KR/WR Andre Roberts (Jets) to Bills

There is your new return man 

from dianna Russini: Pro Bowl returner Andre Roberts is signing with the Buffalo Bills per sources. He was selected for both the All-Pro and Pro Bowl teams in recognition of his work as a kick returner last season with the Jets

• Like (+1) 18
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

There is your new return man 

from dianna Russini: Pro Bowl returner Andre Roberts is signing with the Buffalo Bills per sources. He was selected for both the All-Pro and Pro Bowl teams in recognition of his work as a kick returner last season with the Jets

another nice move!

• Like (+1) 1

Great move!  Holy shi!.  Going into FA I thought we had holes at C, G, T, TE, WR, CB, Edge, and KR-if we sign Ziggy- Beane would cover each one of those!  Never could I see us adding so much talent pre-draft.  Now we truly can go BPA.  Kudos Beane!

• Like (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

Keeps adding pieces.  About half the guys he's added I either had never heard of or didn't know well, but when you read the descriptions all seem like solid upgrades.

The current regime seems to want to get FAs that are a bit under the radar.  I think back to Hyde and Poyer.   I knew a bit about Hyde and had never heard of Poyer, but look how they turned out.  Hopefully this group is similar

Now they can use the draft to get  true BPAs.  Beane has said you build primarily in the draft and use FA to fill in.  And he's doing just that. Imagine that - a GM who does what he says he'll do.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

Great move!  Holy shi!.  Going into FA I thought we had holes at C, G, T, TE, WR, CB, Edge, and KR-if we sign Ziggy- Beane would cover each one of those!  Never could I see us adding so much talent pre-draft.  Now we truly can go BPA.  Kudos Beane!

Is there news about an edge rusher that I missed? Or are you just anticipating possibly signing Ansah?

2 minutes ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

- Beane would cover each one of those!  Never could I see us adding so much talent pr

Going into FA I thought we had holes at C, G, T, TE, WR, CB, Edge, and KR-if we sign Ziggy- Beane would cover each one of those! 

Just now, FluffHead said:

Brown, Zay, Beasley, foster, Roberts are probably locks going into camp. If they still draft one that is likely the 6 they will take into the season barring unforeseen circumstance  

Right. I still think they add someone in the draft. 

And if someone outside of those 6 reallu impresses in camp, I think Zay might be the first one traded/cut.

Brown, Zay, Beasley, foster, Roberts are probably locks going into camp. If they still draft one that is likely the 6 they will take into the season barring unforeseen circumstance  

Doesn’t look like a bad corps, especially if you add in a rookie with some size.  Which there are plenty.

Anthony Johnson in the 3rd?

Edited by SWATeam

4 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

It depends if they view Robert's as just a return guy who can play WR if needed or a WR who can be a return guy. He sounds like he feels he is the first, a return guy who can play WR if needed.

8 minutes ago, Rico said:

Ray Ray first.

Probably both.

I wouldn't say Zay is a lock.  The other 4 yes.  Which makes me wonder how many WR's will they carry?