Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FluffHead

KR/WR Andre Roberts (Jets) to Bills

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

 

Unfortunately, not all these signings are going to work out, so it's anyone's guess who is going to flame out.

 

That is just the reality.

 

I hope they ALL work out, but what are the odds.

 

This player was a first team All Pro last year and scored twice on special teams returns.  And he's the only one I'm lighting a butt over.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, njbuff said:

 

Unfortunately, not all these signings are going to work out, so it's anyone's guess who is going to flame out.

 

That is just the reality.

 

I hope they ALL work out, but what are the odds.

piss on the parade much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

 

Surely they could've shared a better return than that to prove their point.  It was ~99% blocking.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're still only allowed 53 on the roster, right? Gotta figure the ~10 FA signings will all be there, plus all our regular starters/automatics... PLUS we still have 10 picks! Anyone keeping track of how we keep all these people? Maybe a good reason to trade up (if need be) or trade for extra picks in 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Love the signing. This was a desperate need. I can’t remember the last time the Bills actually has a big play in the return game. 

Roscoe Parrish? Terrence McGee?

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

 

This player was a first team All Pro last year and scored twice on special teams returns.  And he's the only one I'm lighting a butt over.

 

Riiiiight😆😆

 

I'm with you though. Love this signing

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love this .. especially if he can get involved in the passing game.  You can’t coach speed (well i know this is not absolutely true but it sounds good).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Yeah, nobody respects the PR man until you have Chris Watson back there.

 

Didn’t Ray Ray essentially lose us a game because of a muffed punt? I’d much rather have the other team be nervous when we are returning the ball. Until they put Hyde back there it was dicey and he didn’t do much more than catch them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

A video of his pre season preparation

 

 

Man NY was dumb for letting this guy go

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May as well cancel our part of the draft.  We’re loaded.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

 

Didn’t Ray Ray essentially lose us a game because of a muffed punt? I’d much rather have the other team be nervous when we are returning the ball. Until they put Hyde back there it was dicey and he didn’t do much more than catch them. 

Yes he did - Houston? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gordong said:

Man NY was dumb for letting this guy go

man, I am so glad we got him. imagine what he will bring to this team!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Roscoe Parrish? Terrence McGee?

 

CJ Spiller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully the era of kick return by committee is over for the Bills.

 

Now if they can get that punter Borq healthy, maybe bring in a few more to compete in camp...we will see what the energetic ST guy with very little actual coaching experience  can do....

 

That unit cost us 2-3 games last year...and did their best to give the team crappy field position for most of the others.

 

The bar is not set that high.

 

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like a really good guy. 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we all know he basically won the jets game vs us last year but if I’m not mistaken he was a falcon the year before and he had a huge return against us on their final drive to set them up in great field position to try and win that game.... 

 

almost certain of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

 

Nsekhe is going to be the RT, and he's pretty good too just was stuck behind an all pro at LT and a pro bowl RT.  The only way that I think they are going to take a RT at 9 is if they are truly going to move Dawkins inside, put Nsekhe at LT and the Draft pick at RT.  I just don't see that happening. Could they take one in round 2-4 to be Nsekhe's replacement down the line, that would make sense.

 

The Bills are going Defensive Line or TE in round 1. I know I know BPA has been said over and over again. Every GM says that. The value at 9 is on the Defensive line or with TE in a trade down.

 

 

 

 

I think it will be an open competition for every guard and tackle position this year.  Bobby Jackson is a new coach and has no prejudices or loyalty to anyone on the roster.  I expect Nsekhe will end up winning the left tackle spot and Dawkins will end up at right tackle this season.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Hopefully the era of kick return by committee is over for the Bills.

 

Now if they can get that punter Borq healthy, maybe bring in a few more to compete in camp...we will see what the energetic ST guy with very little actual coaching experience  can do....

 

That unit cost us 2-3 games last year...and did their best to give the team crappy field position for most of the others.

 

The bar is not set that high.

 

 

 

 

 

I think the punting job was Cory Carter’s to lose last season. He was bombing them in the preseason. I hope he’s back to 100%. If so I think we’re set on specialists.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

McKensie goes bye bye.

McKittrick too

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...