Second half thread: Wk 17 Dolphins at Bills (CBS)

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Nice catch by Kyle but you've got to extend that ball beyond the 1st down marker.

he's a raw prospect in the screen game so far. Give him time and coaching and he'll be converting in no time. Definitely room for improvement KYLE don't slack off just cause you made it look easy

• Like (+1) 1

Overall nice game today from Allen. It had everything we’ve been discussing all year: improbable scrambles, big time runs, big time throws, lots of off target or inaccurate throws, some very questionable decision making, and a leadership quality that seemed to galvanize the team at crucial points of the game. I’m excited for what he can accomplish in year two.

Edited by VW82

1 minute ago, dneveu said:

I heard he's just good at everything. Scratch bowler, can dunk, excellent swimmer, crushes baseballs etc.

I saw him crush Marshawn though to be fair to Marshawn he looked like he never swam in his life and didn't totally embarrass himself

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

No problem with the kneel down. Classy move imo .. great 2nd half overall for Allen. Way to finish the season out on a high note. Draft position isn’t everything, the guys doing the drafting are a bigger factor. 

so true.