First half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Even if not PI how about leading with your head or laying out a defenseless player?

Exactly... the explanation is complete BS.   Sure you can hit a player at the los... but you can't run through a WR and take him out.   It's crap like his that makes the NFL unwatchable. 

• Like (+1) 2

I can't help but laugh at all these Peterman turnovers. So far I'm not sure any of them are his fault (today) but he's just a magnate for negative plays. He's also not doing much of anything right either. What a joke.

Edited by VW82

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

For anyone who doesn't want to listen to McD's press conference, here is the abridged version:

"I need to check the tape on that"

"Credit to Chicago, they're a great team"

"To your point, yes the turnovers hurt"

"It's a process, we need to learn and come back strong"

"I no longer believe in God, there's no way a higher power would keep f****ing me in the ass like this"

That last one got me. Come on guys we are historically bad please just chill out.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, the skycap said:

They have to release Peterman tomorrow 

For what? 

The first "INT" hit Pryor right in the hands.

The second one the DB drilled Zay Jones before the ball got there causing him to knock it in there air and get picked.

Neither of those are his fault. Absolutely pathetic how you're gonna sit there and act like it is.

If anything I'm starting to think that God has it out for him because he has more unlucky breaks than anyone I've ever seen.

Edited by suorangefan4

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Another ridiculous NFL rule. Just like the tuck rule.

Not ridiculous considering you used to be able to chuck a WR all the way down the field... they have to let these defenders do something. One free yard is a strict limitation 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

What would you have him do with the talent or lack thereof on hand?

Part of the talent problem is in him IMO. His offense is terrible. What I would have him do is play a normal game of football regardless of what happens. If you are just going to submit and throw passes behind the line of scrimmage then you might as well not show up and forfeit. It’s the same thing. 

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

So, basically just light every WR and TE at the LOS while defenseless and it's ok?

Would never be a regular thing because a receiver will get the bright idea to...easily sidestep a blitz at the line and is wide open for a TD.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, VW82 said:

I can't help but laugh at all these Peterman turnovers. So far I'm not sure any of them are his fault (today) but he's just a magnate for negative plays. He's also not doing much of anything right either. What a joke.

when you throw soft ducks things happen..bad things

• Like (+1) 1