Week 3: Vikings Game Preparation - Shaq Lawson Declared Out; Cook & Griffen Out for MIN; Shady Out

26CornerBlitz

I think we're very competitive next weekend.

I wouldn't say we win, but I wouldn't rule that out. But that spread is just too big.

Yes, I watched both games. 

It's a shame McDermott is having to adjust so much right now rather than having things perfectly in place, but last week's game was figuring out that his initial QB decision was wrong. This week was about Defense.

I think McDermott continues calling Defensivelyfrom now on and the D rallies a little around Lorax and Kyle who are likely already pointing at Davis's quitting as something that's not part of the culture of the Buffalo Bills.

The 2nd half today was a completely different half from the previous 3 halves this team has played. I think there's rollover. And I think Allen's promising start today is going to serve as a further rallying point for the team.

I hope Dabol gets a little more creative than what he did particularly in the 1st half and gets Allen moving around quite a bit more.

Go get Josh Gordon and steal 1 of our next 2 games!!!

1-3 at the quarter mark going into the softer part of the schedule isn't so bad :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Mike Zimmer will tape your angry baby butt to the goal post. He don't need to look at no stinkin' tape. :lol:

That kinda scares me, seeing as I’ll be attending next week’s game as a guest of a Vikings player. 

• Haha (+1) 2

We’ve lost by 44 & 11, good for a 27.5 average, minus 11, and there’s your spread. Clearly a lot of folks will want to be banking on Vikings cover 16.5. I bet the spread approaches 18 to 20 by kickoff pending on how many veterans retire. ?

I still think we are gonna get some injury news on McCoy which will only exacerbate the point spread. Hey maybe even the “heart & soul” Kyle Williams also quits on the team, or Leslie Frazier quits amid a story of racism. 

What bad news will happen next? The story of the 2018 season. 

At least Josh Allen looked serviceable.

Edited by Dr.Sack
  • Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I wanted Kirk Cousins going back to the 2012 Draft.  But we passed on all the QB's in that draft because Fitz.  Dude is gonna light us up next week.  Maybe the defense shows up at the end of the first quarter this time (never in Bmore, 2nd half today, 1st quarter instead of the beginning of the game next week; baby steps, maybe beginning of the game in Green Bay...).  I'd still take the purnts, 16.5 is huge.

Fitz would light us up too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

We’ve lost by 44 & 11, good for a 27.5 average, minus 11, and there’s your spread. Clearly a lot of folks will want to be banking on Vikings cover 16.5. I bet the spread approaches 18 to 20 by kickoff pending on how many veterans retire. ?

I still think we are gonna get some injury news on McCoy which will only exacerbate the point spread. Hey maybe even the “heart & soul” Kyle Williams also quits on the team, or Leslie Frazier quits amid a story of racism. 

What bad news will happen next? The story of the 2018 season. 

At least Josh Allen looked serviceable.

Oh wow, I never even considered racial drama when going over true real worst case scenarios. Nice one. This year is going to be as rough as it gets...

Buffalo Bills @ Minnesota Vikings
Game Date: Sunday, September 23, 2018
Game Time: 1:00 PM
CG TECHNOLOGY LINE MOVEMENTS
  Money Line Spread Total 1st Half 2nd Half
Date Time Fav Dog Fav Dog Over Under Fav Dog Fav Dog
09/16 7:53pm     MIN-16.5 -110 BUF+16.5 -110            
09/16 9:03pm     MIN-16 -110 BUF+16 -110            
COASTS LINE MOVEMENTS
09/16 10:20pm     MIN-16.5 -110 BUF+16.5 -110            
STRATOSPHERE LINE MOVEMENTS
09/16 7:29pm     MIN-16.5 -110 BUF+16.5 -110            
VI CONSENSUS LINE MOVEMENTS
09/16 6:40pm     MIN-16.5 -110 BUF+16.5 -110 38.5 -110 38.5 -110        
09/16 6:50pm     MIN-16.5 -110 BUF+16.5 -110 39.5 -110 39.5 -110        
09/16 7:50pm     MIN-16.5 -110 BUF+16.5 -110 40.5 -110 40.5 -110        
09/16 9:00pm MIN-1425 BUF+1075 MIN-16.5 -110 BUF+16.5 -110 40.5 -110 40.5 -110        
WESTGATE SUPERBOOK LINE MOVEMENTS
09/16 6:57pm     MIN-16.5 -110 BUF+16.5 -110            
09/16 9:22pm     MIN-16 -110 BUF+16 -110            
WILLIAM HILL LINE MOVEMENTS
09/16 7:46pm     MIN-16.5 -110 BUF+16.5 -110            
09/16 8:58pm     MIN-16 -110 BUF+16 -110            
WYNN LINE MOVEMENTS
09/16 7:53pm     MIN-16.5 -110 BUF+16.5 -110          

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Might be difficult to tell when he actually breaks off the route to retire.

Where's my buddy Commonsense? Opportunity is knocking. Watch the sharps!

Touchdown Zeke. That’s cash.

Vegas got slaughtered on the game last week, as did I. I owned up and took the L. If you just want to take cheap shots fine by me.

Also fine by me if you want to get cleaned out. I’m not hard to get ahold of. 

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I wouldn't say we win, but I wouldn't rule that out. But that spread is just too big.

It's a shame McDermott is having to adjust so much right now rather than having things perfectly in place, but last week's game was figuring out that his initial QB decision was wrong. This week was about Defense.

I think McDermott continues calling Defensivelyfrom now on and the D rallies a little around Lorax and Kyle who are likely already pointing at Davis's quitting as something that's not part of the culture of the Buffalo Bills.

The 2nd half today was a completely different half from the previous 3 halves this team has played. I think there's rollover. And I think Allen's promising start today is going to serve as a further rallying point for the team.

I hope Dabol gets a little more creative than what he did particularly in the 1st half and gets Allen moving around quite a bit more.

1-3 at the quarter mark going into the softer part of the schedule isn't so bad :thumbsup:

Then you should bet heavily taking the 16.5 points if you are that confident 

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Arizona looks worse than the Bills, though I know it is hard to imagine.

I think the hilarious part is they had a kicking competition in preseason stuck with Phil Dawson and are paying Dawson a boatload to kick and yet they can’t even get in field goal range meanwhile he’s at least fairly reliable and other teams were missing left and right all day. I think he’s the 12th highest paid kicker in the league. Got themselves a highly paid benchwarmer at this rate.

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Vikings gonna break the single game sack record.      

Save the blind optimism. 

16 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Going out on a limb and predicting another lopsided loss.

im'a go out on a limb here and say that this game is actually close, perhaps closer than the final score will indicate.

12 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

oh boy, this doesn't bode well for my prediction....

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 1