Week 3: Vikings Game Preparation - Shaq Lawson Declared Out; Cook & Griffen Out for MIN; Shady Out

26CornerBlitz

Just now, row_33 said:

So when this next Bills opponent goes up 3 scores it won’t lay back because it feels sorry for them?

When they need a miracle 60 yard field goal to tie us at the end of the 4th they don't want a guy who couldn't make a chip shot to win them the game.

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

I completely am fortunate in that I have/had no expectations for this game aside from seeing a new city/stadium, eating good Scando food and drinking new craft beers. I'm now excited to watch Allen's progression.

Nothing wrong with that!

it would be nice again to wake up on a Sunday and have a 95 percent confidence level of a home win, that I’m going to, and a 50 percent confidence level it will be a massacre....

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc Brown said:

When they need a miracle 60 yard field goal to tie us at the end of the 4th they don't want a guy who couldn't make a chip shot to win them the game.

For about 60 seconds real time in the second half the Bolts musta thought about getting out of garbagetime clock drain mode

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Lions are pretty bad.

Bills have been totally squashed in the first half of both games, did the Lions have a remote chance at halftime in either game?

Edited by row_33

54 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

I think we're actually better than the Cards. Maybe the Browns.

The Browns tied the Steelers and almost upset the Saints.  They're vastly improved.  Especially on defense.

The Cards will pry be starting Josh Rosen pretty soon.  We're definitely in a fight with them for the first pick at this point.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

The Browns tied the Steelers and almost upset the Saints.  They're vastly improved.  Especially on defense.

The Cards will pry be starting Josh Rosen pretty soon.  We're definitely in a fight with them for the first pick at this point.

Raiders and Giants have to be worse than those teams

53 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Might be difficult to tell when he actually breaks off the route to retire.

Where's my buddy Commonsense? Opportunity is knocking. Watch the sharps!

I’m over here hoping Dallas continues their good play so I can collect. How are you doing? Smartass. 

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:
cronin_courtney.png&w=160&h=160&scale=cr
Courtney Cronin ESPN Staff Writer

Mike Zimmer on whether he has a decision to make at kicker: "It's too early. Rick (Spielman) and I will sit down tomorrow and we'll talk about it. My job is to evaluate everything that happened today whether it was the running game, the defense or the passing game or the kicking game. We're going to evaluate all of it. "

“We need to see the tape”

I wanted Kirk Cousins going back to the 2012 Draft.  But we passed on all the QB's in that draft because Fitz.  Dude is gonna light us up next week.  Maybe the defense shows up at the end of the first quarter this time (never in Bmore, 2nd half today, 1st quarter instead of the beginning of the game next week; baby steps, maybe beginning of the game in Green Bay...).  I'd still take the purnts, 16.5 is huge.