What is the first phone call Beane makes today?

Sky Diver

4 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

The agents of Maclin, Joeckel, and Landry Jones.

I'll take Maclin and Joeckel for sure...Landry Jones, meh....maybe. 

Regardless, other than Benjamin's drops, it's really hard to judge the WRs given the poor Offensive line, constant penalties, lack of running game and poor QB play - until Allen came in and life was seemingly, although fleeting as it was, pumped back into the Offense.

IMHO, Offensive line is a much bigger issue. Getting protection and opening running lanes will do wonders for WRs and buying enough time for them to get open. Separation is a problem, but Offensive line is a bigger one to me.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

I hope it's to Richie admitting he screwed up on the contract offer and begging him to comeback.

The guy was in a mental institution for a little while and according to police reports, wanted to decapitate his father.  He's not in any mental state at all to be on the football field.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BigBuff423 said:

I'll take Maclin and Joeckel for sure...Landry Jones, meh....maybe. 

Regardless, other than Benjamin's drops, it's really hard to judge the WRs given the poor Offensive line, constant penalties, lack of running game and poor QB play - until Allen came in and life was seemingly, although fleeting as it was, pumped back into the Offense.

IMHO, Offensive line is a much bigger issue. Getting protection and opening running lanes will do wonders for WRs and buying enough time for them to get open. Separation is a problem, but Offensive line is a bigger one to me.

2 parts.

1, There isn't much in the FA QB market. Jones is, I agree a meh but at least hes a Peterman upgrade.

2. With how flat the team came out yesterday and then as you observed seemed to get some life when Allen came in it makes me wonder if the team just doesn't want to play for Peterman. Not that they looked bad on purpose or any of that nonsense, but they seemed to just have a "why bother, this guy can't win" feel when Nate was in.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

To the Pegulas I would guess. And he better have some answers. 

Beane was mandated by the Pegulas to get us more financially in shape.. This team is the by-product of said mandate.

The Pegulas have no one to blame but themselves.

Edited by dlonce

1 minute ago, dlonce said:

Beane was mandated by the Pegulas to get us more financially in shape.. This team is the by-product of said mandate.

Where did you read that mularkey?   This is Beane's doing not the Pegulas, he made the decisions to trade Watkins/Dareus, any high dollar player we had except McCoy.   

I don't disagree with everything Beane has done, but the decision to use band aids like Bodine and Newhouse are unacceptable, you can''t field a competitive team with this oline.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, dlonce said:

As a fan who has interest in, and pays particular interest to, the financial operations of the Bills as a business, I'd enjoy knowing where you saw that stated.  I'm not aware any such mandate was given.

1 minute ago, Billzgobowlin said:

Is there anyway we can get Aaron Kromer back.  Complain all you want about the players but if it is a beatdown these guys don't know how to control the line of scrimmage but they did 2 years ago.  I know names have changed but even last year they were regressing.

I miss that guy badly.   

48 minutes ago, dlonce said:

Doesn't make sense...Pegula is worth Billions and each NFL team makes a ton of money every year...The TV money basically pays the salaries