Millennials: A woman's criteria for dating men.

unbillievable

Hot only carries you so far in life...she likes to party and drink, seemingly alot.  She likes choking, she has age issues, yet she wants a mature relationship....yeah, sorry, she's gonna be one of those 40+ somethings that has never been married, still hanging out at clubs and trying hard to maintain her younger days.....I'm pretty desperate and knowing what i saw about her...i'd even pass

Edited by The Poojer
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

Not a male, buuuuut...  

I'm gonna die alone... she's doing the male population a favor.

She needs to start with: Get off the #@!& phone and talk to people.

Nitpicking: 
I'm the same height she is. Unless she wears 6" spikes she doesn't need a guy over 6 feet (and what a dumb reason to knock someone off a "list"). 
No one younger? I can see not robbing the cradle, but "even a month younger" is a dealbreaker? Again, foolish.
I sat through most of that and just found her "values" to be ?  About the only one I found very reasonable was the "not wanting kids for seven years".  If she wants to be financially sound and in a good place relationship-wise before having children, that is not a bad thing.

If she's a real example of how young women think about dating these days, we are in for a severe population decline. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Dumbest thing ever!   I didn't get very far through it before I felt I had more important things to do.  Like talk to people. BTW there was something pretty good there.  When she asked if anyone liked to dance a guy posted "I'm Black"  LOL!

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Dumbest thing ever!   I didn't get very far through it before I felt I had more important things to do.  Like talk to people. BTW there was something pretty good there.  When she asked if anyone liked to dance a guy posted "I'm Black"  LOL!

I couldn't keep that fast with the tech... I think I needed a Millennial for help.  At least you nailed the tech issues and got thru longer than I to be able to pick up the Dude's text.  I think it took me half the video to get the concept.  I am such a Luddite.  I still don't think I understand what just happened. LoL...

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Not a male, buuuuut...  

I'm gonna die alone... she's doing the male population a favor.

She needs to start with: Get off the #@!& phone and talk to people.

Nitpicking: 
I'm the same height she is. Unless she wears 6" spikes she doesn't need a guy over 6 feet (and what a dumb reason to knock someone off a "list"). 
No one younger? I can see not robbing the cradle, but "even a month younger" is a dealbreaker? Again, foolish.
I sat through most of that and just found her "values" to be ?  About the only one I found very reasonable was the "not wanting kids for seven years".  If she wants to be financially sound and in a good place relationship-wise before having children, that is not a bad thing.

If she's a real example of how young women think about dating these days, we are in for a severe population decline. 

In her perticular case maybe she should stick to texting.

I found her to be extremely annoying when she spoke. That's not a millennial thing -- that's a her thing. If she did that interview by speaking instead of texting, then guys would have voluntarily left the room without her rejecting them.

This kind of stuff makes me thank god I'm married.  My brother is single and he chases superficial women and then wonders why he always ends up disappointed.   If a woman has any specific criteria for men other than actually being physically attracted to them at first and then developing a friendship then a relationship from there just run.    You should not have to clear hurdles or meet "criteria" to date someone.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, The Poojer said:

Hot only carries you so far in life...she likes to party and drink, seemingly alot.  She likes choking, she has age issues, yet she wants a mature relationship....yeah, sorry, she's gonna be one of those 40+ somethings that has never been married, still hanging out at clubs and trying hard to maintain her younger days.....I'm pretty desperate and knowing what i saw about her...i'd even pass

I am calling 100%..maybe even 1000% BS on this being a no for you. I have been on this board for 15 years..I know you!!!!! You would put lifts in your shoes and dance like a drunken fool for this chick!

• Haha (+1) 2

Had her personality not emerged then you would be 100% correct.  Once I heard how vapid she seemed, i quickly moved on (in my own mind)

18 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I am calling 100%..maybe even 1000% BS on this being a no for you. I have been on this board for 15 years..I know you!!!!! You would put lifts in your shoes and dance like a drunken fool for this chick!

Did any notice the first two guys who left right away after she texted: "Would you date this?"

Really smart guys!

Yet... Hammersticks has a very valid point up thread! Ha!

3 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

We generation X’ers would just tell her whatever she wanted to hear until she’d let us bone her.  Cause that’s how we roll.  Wu Tang!

Ha!  Think of the children.  We for the children, we teach the children!

You just made it in (GenX) Pal by the skin of your teeth... And if we didn't share the same birthday (month & date) I may have treated you like Millennial (Metlife def of GenX = 1965-1976).  LoL...

Men would be wise to improve themselves and not play that game at all.  I think young men think they *need* to have a woman to live a fulfilling life.  Not true.   

I have no idea why men chase single mothers or what compels men to do so.  Is that a phenomena of internet dating?  Supply?  

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Men would be wise to improve themselves and not play that game at all.  I think young men think they *need* to have a woman to live a fulfilling life.  Not true.   

I have no idea why men chase single mothers or what compels men to do so.  Is that a phenomena of internet dating?  Supply?  

Sex.     Lots of sex 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Your Brown Eye said:

100% just like that ... it sucks being in the dating game right now. 

I had one tell me I had to get rid of my cat before we went out on the first date. Told that ***** that she just got passed on by a cat.

It sucked 30 years ago when I was a much younger man.  The dates might just as well started off with the woman asking how much I had in the bank and saved two hours of pleasant but impersonal talk.  If I cleared that hurdle then it was a matter that the woman was a walking train wreck.  I remember a curriculum mate from college bugging me to go out with her friend who was not the least bit certain about her direction in life.  I am far from uptight but a few years after being out of college a person ought to have a few things figured out about where she is heading.