Millennials: A woman's criteria for dating men.

unbillievable

This chick was obviously selected for this thing precisely because she is the way she is, and it elicits a certain reaction.

I'm sure there are still plenty of lovely young women out there in the world to date.

This chick in the video is a real _____.  You know, rhymes with hunt, shunt, and punt.

On 8/31/2018 at 9:13 AM, Soda Popinski said:

This kind of stuff makes me thank god I'm married.  My brother is single and he chases superficial women and then wonders why he always ends up disappointed.   If a woman has any specific criteria for men other than actually being physically attracted to them at first and then developing a friendship then a relationship from there just run.    You should not have to clear hurdles or meet "criteria" to date someone.   

image.thumb.png.1d38f324e59e4c34d7cba7aeffe681b9.png

32 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

BTW I saw three guys outside yesterday in a circle. Not only were all three looking at their phones but one had earbuds in. 

Says the guy talking to his imaginary friends on his phone while his wife is waiting for him.  ?

Image result for everyone reading the newspaper

ssdd

59 minutes ago, Gugny said:

How can you tell she's that short?

How does @Royale with Cheese rhyme with punt?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

BTW I saw three guys outside yesterday in a circle. Not only were all three looking at their phones but one had earbuds in. 

Says the guy talking to his imaginary friends on his phone while his wife is waiting for him.  ?

I see hot girls in bikinis at the beach almost every day...in their late teens, early 20s....and they are very intently looking down at a cell phone and texting away at a feverish pace.  Totally oblivious to the world around them...while standing on the beach with lovely views of the ocean, palm trees, etc.

Honestly, it's sad.  Society has now moved far enough down the road for us to know that if you give a little hand-held computer to a certain type of person, they will be unable to leave it alone for any duration of time whatsoever.

I guarantee you this will be classified as a "disorder" further down the road.

It's addictive; it's exactly the same type of thing that makes smoking addictive.  Smoking isn't all about chemical addiction; it's much more psychological and about "hand to mouth" repetition and this sort of thing.

Cell phones and mobile computers are still young enough that this stuff hasn't been identified yet, but in the future, parents will be told to make sure their child doesn't become a cell phone addict.

I'm not joking on this one!

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

HA!

We aren't imaginary.  We should resent that comment, but We don't! 

3 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Image result for everyone reading the newspaper

ssdd

How does @Royale with Cheese rhyme with punt?

Yep!  +1.  My Old Man read the paper on the sh* ter... We read the phone/device till our legs go numb... LoL...

And... We got all the FakeNews© @ our disposal, not just one or two rags!  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

When my wife sees me on my phone she asks “how are your little friends?” as if she were talking to a 5 year old. 

LMAO... You tell Her that We are 3!  5 is giving way too much credit!

On 9/1/2018 at 2:16 PM, Fadingpain said:

It's addictive; it's exactly the same type of thing that makes smoking addictive.  Smoking isn't all about chemical addiction;

Yes, it is. People make it about other things, but it 100% an addiction to nicotine.

23 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

When my wife sees me on my phone she asks “how are your little friends?” as if she were talking to a 5 year old. 

#metoo?

8 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Yes, it is. People make it about other things, but it 100% an addiction to nicotine.

#metoo?

Ain't it once the nicotine leaves the body/system... Then the addiction is done.  Why do people start up again?

My father was a two pack a day, Camel (non-filter) smoker for 45 years.  Gave it up cold turkey, never smoked again.  All it took was my mother getting ovarian cancer (and eventually passing) to get him to go cold turkey.

On 8/31/2018 at 6:51 PM, DC Tom said:

That seems no more and no less shallow and stupid than I remember dating being.

This is exactly what I was thinking. 

On 8/31/2018 at 12:32 PM, dpberr said:

Men would be wise to improve themselves and not play that game at all.  I think young men think they *need* to have a woman to live a fulfilling life.  Not true.   

I have no idea why men chase single mothers or what compels men to do so.  Is that a phenomena of internet dating?  Supply?  

What is this about men chasing single mothers? 

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:16 PM, Fadingpain said:

I see hot girls in bikinis at the beach almost every day...in their late teens, early 20s....and they are very intently looking down at a cell phone and texting away at a feverish pace.  Totally oblivious to the world around them...while standing on the beach with lovely views of the ocean, palm trees, etc.

I was at a surprise birthday party yesterday. One of my nieces, about 15, was given the task of watching out the window for the arrival of the guest of honor. She spent so much time on her phone that I felt she was going to miss the person arriving, so I ended up taking over that duty. 

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:19 PM, Chef Jim said:

At least she is not calling us "imaginary friends". 

4 hours ago, bbb said:

What is this about men chasing single mothers? 

You know they've had sex, possibly out of wedlock.

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

No, it's not. Trust me. I've been off cigarettes for YEARS, and fallen off the wagon. If your theory was correct, that shouldn't happen. The routine of smoking is far harder to break than the nicotine addiction.

Nyet! 

yes, you still dream of and crave smokes, as do  I (20+ years of pack and half of reds every cay)...that's just because of the relief your body received when your nicotine withdrawal symptoms were relieved by having a smoke.

what you remember is how awful your body felt without the nicotine, and how much better you felt once the nicotine was reintroduced into your body. So to many , they associated that cup of coffee and first smoke of the day as a "pleasurable routine"..in reality, it was pleasurable only cause your body was having the biggest withdrawal of the day..coming off 8 hours without nicotine.

Everything to do with smoking correlates back to the physical addiction to nicotine.

Just rewatched it and I'm even less offended than I was previously. If that were even possible.

None of her requirements are that out of line. She gives logical explanations for each one. They're speed text dating thus the format. 

Not my type due to the drinking/dancing, but overall 7/10.

On 9/1/2018 at 12:33 PM, Chef Jim said:

The same as 1960s Dad reading the morning paper at the breakfast table with cigar smoke billowing over the top of it, and heaven help you if he had to lower the paper to scream at you or hit you 

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

The same as 1960s Dad reading the morning paper at the breakfast table with cigar smoke billowing over the top of it, and heaven help you if he had to lower the paper to scream at you or hit you 

The old Lockmaster I first started working with 30 years ago was from St.Louis.  He was around 70 back then... He would make the 5 hour trip back to Chicago from St.Louis BY CAR and say: "Yeah, I just got in from St Louis, I read the whole Post-Dispatch on the ride up.  Noteworthy: /He was the one doing the driving!

He actually preferred the Chicago Sun-Times since it is in tabloid form... Worst for him was the Tribune.  Post-Dispatch a happy medium when driving. A broadsheet paper the absolute worse when driving.

What an old-time nut!  LoL...

On 9/3/2018 at 5:32 AM, Just Jack said:

At least she is not calling us "imaginary friends". 

Not so sure. I think I’d take imaginary over little. 

21 hours ago, row_33 said:

And farting. Don’t forget the farting. 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And farting. Don’t forget the farting. 

In 2018... That's ground for Department of Family Services swooping in a taking the poor abused children away.  

We could have had our old-man locked away for life.  OSHA also involved too, condemned bathroom no doubt! No proper PPE (personal protective equipment) like a respirator.

What kind of sick joke is! "Hey! Pull my finger!"  That's child abuse!

On 8/31/2018 at 8:10 AM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

We generation X’ers would just tell her whatever she wanted to hear until she’d let us bone her.  Cause that’s how we roll.  Wu Tang!

seriously.  that got me by for years.   once they finally found out my true intentions...too late!  they already have my stank on them.

• Haha (+1) 1