So how is josh Rosen doing.

mead107

26 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Lot of you did not like our pick at QB. 

Lot of you wanted Rosen.  

Have you changed your mind?

Based on what?  Just anything in general?

I never wanted Rosen, I just don't know what you're asking.

43 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Considering the Cardinals just had their first practice Day 1 of training camp, it's be a bit premature either way don't you think?

But it was a full day of practice, right? Maybe running around in shorts, but it was several hours in a helmet. You don’t think we can predict the next 15 years based on 120 minutes of drills? Maybe you need a better crystal ball!     ?

• Haha (+1) 1

I can admit I was pissed at the time. First about the trade up. I didn't know how many teams were actually interested in Allen so hearing reports afterward made me understand the trade up. Second, why in the heck didn't we take Rosen instead of Allen? After listening to him talk and hearing the background as to why the FO chose Allen I can live with it. Will Rosen be a better NFL QB? Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell. The fact that he talks like he's Aaron Rodgers without ever having started an NFL game yet leads me to believe his mouth is writing checks that his :censored: can't cash. I don't care how he is doing now in AZ. The only thing I'm worried about is the only Josh that matters, that being Allen taking snaps in Buffalo. :thumbsup:

48 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

Is this thread because Josh Allen did ok in practice today?it’s going I be nuts around here if everytime  Josh Allen has a positive or negative play people will react so profoundly ?

You must be new 'round these parts... ?

Edited by Luka
  • Haha (+1) 1

Who knows who'll be the better QB.

Rosen was said to be the most pro ready of the bunch.

McBeane went with the high ceiling, cannon arm humble country boy so that's who I'm hitching my wagon to. 

But if they choose to go with the arrogant, concussion prone California boy I guess I'd root for him too.

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Augie said:

But it was a full day of practice, right? Maybe running around in shorts, but it was several hours in a helmet. You don’t think we can predict the next 15 years based on 120 minutes of drills? Maybe you need a better crystal ball!     ?

Man my crystal ball just sucks.  120 minutes of drills and it doesn't even flicker.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, mead107 said:

Lot of you did not like our pick at QB. 

Lot of you wanted Rosen.  

Have you changed your mind?

Someone posted here shortly after the draft that Rosen was already impressing people, so there's that....

2 hours ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

The only thing I want more than Josh Allen to become an elite QB, is for Josh Rosen to ALSO become one. That way, if Darnold busts, the Jets get to live with the knowledge of not only drafting a bust QB, but passing on two franchise ones.

Thats some pretty good logic there - I can drink to that.....kudos sir!

1 hour ago, Torrey said:

Time will tell. 

If history is any indication, we picked the wrong Josh. 

Ummmmmmmm - what history???

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Dang, is that how all the crystal balls 'round here get powered?  It's actually all cable?

Welp then that explains a bunch

I don’t know, it may depend on where you live. Do you have satellite, or maybe the ghost channel on rabbit ears? 

4 hours ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

The only thing I want more than Josh Allen to become an elite QB, is for Josh Rosen to ALSO become one. That way, if Darnold busts, the Jets get to live with the knowledge of not only drafting a bust QB, but passing on two franchise ones.

That is well thought out, and ruthless. I love it!

• Like (+1) 1