Who do you want the Bills to NOT draft.

In the 1st rd i dont want them to draft any players name that i havent heard talked about in the top 30 or so depending on our pick position and perceived value 

Why cause i assume the draft experts got the top part graded well 

In the end ill accept what happens like always and make lemonade if need be 

Edited by ddaryl

Worst possible and very likely scenario is

1. Darnold

2. Rosen

3. Mayfield

4. Barkley or Chubb

5. Allen

I won't even be mad if Giants and Broncos stay put and take a QB because it's a good move. I'd be furious if one of these 3 scenarios happen:

1. Some other team trades ahead of us and gets the last QB (we have more ammo than every other team seriously how did that happen Beane!)

2. We take Lamar Jackson because it makes Beane and Co. look like morons to trade away TT who would be a great mentor for him to work behind a year or 2 and plus I don't see him as a long term franchise QB option even if he'd be fun to have for a few years

3. We "settle" for a lesser QB later in the draft...again...why bother?...Either get a top 4 QB or build the team up and restock picks for next years draft until we do get our QB

But the short answer to your question would be Rudolph because that would mean we wasted a 1st round pick on a guy who had all the talent in the world around him at OSU and showed time and time again he struggles with progressions even in the limited playbook Gundy ran.

i have faith in the bills to make the right moves

I want:

Sam Darnold

Josh Rosen

Baker Mayfield

I do NOT want:

Josh Allen

Lamar Jackson

Mason Rudolph

If Allen were to fall to 12 and everyone above went in the top 5, okay. But to take him with either Darnold, Rosen, or Mayfield available would be painful. Especially if they gave a lot to trade up for him.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 2

Allen. I've railed against brawn over brains forever with QBs. This is the quintessential example. Highly doubtful his flaws, not just accuracy but reading the field (decision-making, which is rarely fixed), are too many to fix.

Last of the top 5 QBs I'd want.

Just now, zonabb said:

Allen. I've railed against brawn over brains forever with QBs. This is the quintessential example. Highly doubtful his flaws, not just accuracy but reading the field (decision-making, which is rarely fixed), are too many to fix.

Last of the top 5 QBs I'd want.

Guy is very smart so he's got brawn and brains just needs some good coaching and better receivers. Matthew Stafford was below 60% accuracy until his senior year when he was like 60.2% with AJ GREEN! Allen is worth the gamble in my eyes