Colts to interview Leslie Frazier for HC

YoloinOhio

That would really be messed up from the Bills stand point.  It's one thing to lose a coordinator, when you kind of see it coming and you have the time to find a replacement when coaches are available to be interviewed.  At this stage it's like getting stood up at the altar.  This McDaniels is a real pissant

25 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Eh, if it happens, it happens. It's McDermott's defense so whoever he'd hire to replace Frazier (if he leaves) would be running McD's system.  

yep

no worries

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t expect this to happen, but McD just hired John Butler as DB coach and he was someone he was interested in for DC last year. So would feel ok, but I do think Frazier did a nice job last year without a ton of talent up front. 

Dareus Hughes and and Kyle + Lawson wasn't talent ?

How bout them LBs play ?

just kidding

Frazier is a good steady  Coach.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dareus? 

Our LBs are not a talented bunch..

you do recall My friend Dareus was on the team to start the season?

the comment was about limited talent

Edited by 3rdand12

8 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

you do recall My friend Dareus was on the team to start the season?

the comment was about limited talent

He was on the team but barely played and then got shipped off in October... don’t think Frazier ever really counted on him for much 

1 hour ago, BuffaloRush said:

I wouldn’t see this as a huge loss.  It definitely doesn’t help the team but not disasterous.  Seems like McDermott runs the defense 

Why does it seem like that? Frazier is the DC and an excellent one too.

31 minutes ago, Schmuggs said:

We definitely took a step back, sack wise. We can definitely do better than bend don’t break Frazier. I hope he lands that job. 

What's wrong with a defense that doesn't break?

14 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Would suck losing Frazier but wouldn’t be too worried since McClap is a day defensive coach so I’m cool.  You guys cook too?

You are in luck!! My sister found this recipe the other day for one of my favorite sandwiches ever. Enjoy: https://www.seattletimes.com/life/food-drink/recipe-roast-pork-dip/

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, blacklabel said:

Eh, if it happens, it happens. It's McDermott's defense so whoever he'd hire to replace Frazier (if he leaves) would be running McD's system.  

I somewhat agree, but it sure would be nice to have more continuity. Don't want to have to replace both coordinators in one year.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t expect this to happen, but McD just hired John Butler as DB coach and he was someone he was interested in for DC last year. So would feel ok, but I do think Frazier did a nice job last year without a ton of talent up front. 

Agreed and agreed 

Frazier is the biggest reason that we made the playoffs. I hope he's here for many years to come.

Also, play calling on O and D is not given the consideration it deserves. Frazier is very good at that. Kepping the other team guessing wrong is a huge advantage.

Edited by GreggTX

3 hours ago, klos63 said:

Why does it seem like that? Frazier is the DC and an excellent one too.

What's wrong with a defense that doesn't break?

This defense wasn't good. 

Either way, I'm not worried about it. I don't see him getting the job, and if he does, good for him. I don't see it as a big loss.

I actually follow Minnesota, unlike the other guy who merely said he likes him in his time there. He wasn't awful, but he was unremarkable.  He's nothing spectacular at the HC or DC position. I can take him or leave him.

Edited by Ol Dirty B