Down 27-20..

Another Fan

Be honest how many here thought we were in real trouble? Even tying it at 27-27 I was nervous Tampa was gonna milk the clock at get a field goal.

Years of seeing bad results, has always made me skeptical. Still the Atlanta game and today's are gradually changing that in me a little. Still a ways to go but glad about today.

Go Bills!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be honest how many here thought we were in real trouble? Even tying it at 27-27 I was nervous Tampa was gonna milk the clock at get a field goal.

Years of seeing bad results, has always made me skeptical. Still the Atlanta game and today's are gradually changing that in me a little. Still a ways to go but glad about today.

Go Bills!

I thought we were toast.

Go Bills!

Any realistic fan who's watch the Bills over the past two decades thought they were in trouble. Game momentum was shifting in the wrong direction, we'd burned two time-outs early in the half ... nothing good can come from this.

But something good DID come from it.

That's what gives me hope for this coaching staff. I know they screwed up the time management at the end of the first half, but damn - I've gotta give the team and the coaches credit for recovering and pulling out the win. New staff, new defensive scheme, somewhat anemic offense, and the team is 4-2. I'm feeling pretty good right now.

I watched the Arizona game last year with a bunch of Bills fans and one Pats* fan. The Pats* fan was laughing at us for how nervous we were until the last tic of the clock. He kept saying "you guys are dominating this game, why are you so nervous?"

You don't know what it's like until you've walked all these miles in our shoes...

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

Same here. I almost turned the TV off after the Evans TD. The more often that Buffalo can win like that,the better our chances o breaking the playoff curse before the decade ends.

Tampa bay lost the game in the same fashion that Buffalo lost games over the last two years with Rex coaching. It is nice to finally be on the other side of that.

BBFS is a most ugly affliction.

To be fair, 2-16 typically aren't odds that you win. I thought we were toast as well. Very impressed with that last drive and the defense coming through with the big turnover. A lot of character onnthat team.

For some reason I was oddly confident this time

I wasn't confident until the final tackle... And even then I paused to double check for a penalty flag. Being a Bills' fan is not for the faint of heart! LOL

To be fair, 2-16 typically aren't odds that you win. I thought we were toast as well. Very impressed with that last drive and the defense coming through with the big turnover. A lot of character onnthat team.

To be honest quit a few of those ls occurred during Rexs undisciplined and nuckledragging is watch.

Whats the record under what seems to be competent coachingnwith Sean?

This team just somehow, someway figures out a way to win the game at the end...isn't always pretty, isn't always the way you want it to be, but this is how teams win in the NFL....this is how the Dolphins made the playoffs last year and realistically how they are tied with us at 4-2 this year as well...

That's mental toughness...that's a mindset...that will go a lot further for this team than whatever their record ends up being this year. Good things are ahead with this coaching staff...they are starting to turn the corner

I watched the Arizona game last year with a bunch of Bills fans and one Pats* fan. The Pats* fan was laughing at us for how nervous we were until the last tic of the clock. He kept saying "you guys are dominating this game, why are you so nervous?"

You don't know what it's like until you've walked all these miles in our shoes...

ain't that the truth

I figured they were toast after Tampa tied the game.

Bucs out-Billed us today.

No kidding - fumble on the way to the sure game-winning kick, letting a RB somehow inexplicably weave through 6 sure tackles on the way to the back breaking last 1st down - all things Bills

I was enraged. Couldn't stop thinking about the missed FG and the fiasco before Halftime.

This team showed alot , scoring in a minute, rookie making a veteran play to cause a turnover.

I've said it since Training camp, we got a team and I think this game opened up a lot of eyes.

When they tied it at 20 I figured we lost game and than after the 27-20 lead I am telling a buddy no buffalo team ever comes back down 7 with a few minutes to go. THan when we strip ball and get it in great position figure we will kiss FG or something stupid. WOw what a win and except for bonehead clock management in first half and the massive yards given up this team is a TEAM.

Obviously like most I felt the game was over when the Bucs went ahead 27-20. The Bills showed a lot today with their gritty come from behind win but you have to be very concerned going forward regarding the defense being exposed in recent weeks especially against teams that still might not be true contenders like the Bengals and Bucs.

Also potential significant injuries to Poyer and Gaines loom large with another pass happy team like the Raiders on deck.