Bills trade Sammy Watkins to Rams for CB Gaines, 2nd rd pick

Roundybout

Rams acquire Sammy Watkins from Bills, Eagles send Jordan Matthews to Bills

The Buffalo Bills are going crazy this morning! The Bills announced they have acquired cornerback E.J. Gaines and a 2018 2nd round pick from the Los Angeles Rams for wide receiver Sammy Watkins and a 2018 6th round pick.

Additionally, they acquired wide receiver Jordan Matthews and a 2018 3rd round pick from the Eagles for CB Ronald Darby.

piss off with the bull ****.

yeah, trade him too, hell trade the whole god damn roster while their at it.

I bet all those tank suckers are tipping a toast about now.

done with this

I raise my glass to you!

Go Bills!

Indeed it will be. They might think that Boldin/Jones/Matthews are good enough for what we're doing or they might be tanking.

Um, they're tanking. They have no chance to win the division and they have a hard schedule. We're now talking 4-5 wins as the logical over/under.

They traded their best player because they didn't want to pay him.

Yup.

I'm shocked too but lets be honest. No way Sammy was signing next year. Might as well get something for him and he probably wouldn't stay healthy all year anyway, based on his track record. The Darby trade has me a little confused though.

If they knew Sammy wanted out then I could abide this move. But if they pissed off Sammy by not taking the 5th year, then they had it coming. The Darby move I'm not too freaked out by.

Wowww!

What a complete waste trading up for Sammy was. I'm scared that they're going to look very foolish for trading Watkins away. If he blows up this year finally being healthy...

We finally had an offense he fit in. They were going to use him like they did in college. Bummer.

And Darby too? Man.

Wonder what this does to team morale?

Is McCoy next?

For his sake, I hope so.

So between Watkins and Darby...that's two first round, a second round pick, and a future sixth rounder for a second and sixth round pick and future second and third.

That makes me sick.

Um, they're tanking. They have no chance to win the division and they have a hard schedule. We're now talking 4-5 wins as the logical over/under.

Yup.

Tanking means as bad as Browns and Jets . You want to continue to suck the next 3-4 years?

Beane probably hates how Whaley traded up for Watkins. Traded a guy we took 4th overall for a guy taken in the 2nd round.

It's definitely out with the old, in with the new...can't deny that...

I wonder if they know something about his health we don't?