Prayers for Chris Berman

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about this. Best wishes.

And I can't imagine what Berman is going through. There are some many awful diseases out there but something we take for granted everyday, driving, is sometimes the biggest killer. Awful news.

Sorry to hear this, bandit!

Thanks guys.

I hope that post didn't come out like a LAMP...I mean, it's been nearly 4 years, so as a family we're about as "over it" as we're going to get. That is to say that you really don't ever get over it, but you definitely get used to the reality.

Right now, my heart goes out to Boomer and his family.

Absolutely awful news for Chris and his family. I can't imagine the void that's been created in his life, losing a partner of 30+ years.

I know that Del Reid and 26Shirts are hoping to do something in Kathy's memory. If I see anything more concrete in the near future, I'll share it.

Terrible tragedy. Let's not forgot about the 87 year old man who was in the other vehicle, and also died in the accident. :(

...and who likely caused it. Don't get me started on whether there should be a mandatory annual road test once you reach a certain age...but now is not the time for that.

Very sad all around, you are correct.

...and who likely caused it. Don't get me started on whether there should be a mandatory annual road test once you reach a certain age...but now is not the time for that.

Very sad all around, you are correct.

Sadly, you are correct on this. Elderly people are involved in a lot of accidents.

Was in Honolulu years ago and watched him and Bob Seeger get trashed on Mai Tai's; Chris was a class act and a warm, approachable guy! My prayers to him, his children, and others involved in this tragic accident!

To the man who made those fall Sunday's in the late 80's and into the 90's special. I am sad to hear the news of your wife's passing. As other Bills fans have stated, you have always flown your Bills flag high and proud! When one of ours hurts l, we all hurt! May you find comfort in the 33 years you had together and the knowledge you will see each other again!

Just something that no one should ever have to go through. Senseless tragedy and my thoughts are with Berman. He will always be loved, especially for his unwavering Bills support over the years.

We should figure out how to circle the wagons for him.

Well said sir.

Prayers and condolences to the man who always supported our Bills and had no problems doing so. Absolutely loved it every single time I heard him say.....

"Nobody, circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!"

God bless Mr Berman and his family during an undoubtedly horrific and difficult time in their lives.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about this. Best wishes.

And I can't imagine what Berman is going through. There are some many awful diseases out there but something we take for granted everyday, driving, is sometimes the biggest killer. Awful news.

I can't imagine either. You bring up a good point about driving that makes me think about a video I saw a few years ago of a man driving in his car with his wife in the passenger seat, and I think a small child in the back seat. He had one of those dashboard cams recording,(I'm guessing they must've been in Europe maybe) and all of a sudden an 18 wheeler going in the opposite direction must've kicked up a pretty large rock, or brick, but it crashed right through the windshield, struck his wife and killed her, instantly. It was all caught on camera, and it was just a freak, one in a million chance occurrence. I mean the brick didn't even destroy the whole windshield, it only made a whole right where it went through, and it didn't hurt anyone else in the car. And it happened so fast that His poor wife didn't even make a sound. The only thing you heard after the impact was a second or two of silence, then the husband screaming frantically. It was downright chilling.