God Bless Sully

Rico

Outstanding!

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/09/16/defense-fails-fire-offensive-coordinator/

Shame on the Pegulas, and Russ Brandon, and Doug Whaley, and Ryan and anyone else who stood by and watched this happen. Despite what Pegula wants to believe, this is a 17-year run of dysfunction, and throwing one assistant coach in the volcano hasn't fixed things before.

The Bills continue to be the laughingstock of the NFL. Pegula should be embarrassed for his franchise. If he's serious about wanting to get this right, if the man has any clue, this should be only the start.

:worthy:

Edited by Rico

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a article that is hard to argue.Any part of it. For people that despise anything Sully writes.

since I got home today and watching the tube I have yet to hear a single member of the media defend the Buffalo situation in any way shape or form. In fact some comments seem lifted from Sully's article. it may be a Bills record for being completely irrelevant in the NFL hype machine after their game 2. It is shocking in year 2 of the new coaching. Well they do have two more prime time road games.

Sully is sharpening his #2's right now.

Wow, he ripped everyone. Pretty harsh. Not sure the Pegulas deserved it, but Brandon, Rex and Whaley do.

Pegula deserves it. His first priority should have been to throw the windows open and let in the 21st century nfl. Instead he allowed ralphs people to continue to have the wagons circled. To his credit, sullivan pressed pegula on bringing in a consultant at the very first pc.

Its only fitting the bills employ a defense that peaked in the mid 80s

And the "one year schtick" laid out by pegula is insulting

Edited by May Day 10

Not that he's wrong but I'm waiting for the day that Terry buys the buffalo news and we see a different Sully, or a different columnist.

can he buy wgr also so we don't have to listen to The Scrote and his Lapdog anymore as well?

But then it'll be just as bad or worse as hell hire a bunch of fat heart attack bound homers. Crap. We're screwed

No. He just blames everyone. He doesn't explain anything. He doesn't know anything.

Rex or Sully?

I knew Rex had some talent at passing the buck...but after watching him for more than a year, the guy is on a whole different level when it comes to blaming others.

He'd kick ass in corporate America

So I'll take a different angle here, could it be Roman was fired for needing to waste a TO on the dumb 2nd time called play when they brought EJ in.

That time out was huge in that they could have three TO left on last series, would have allowed them to kick deep, stop the Jet's and get he ball maybe at the 50 instead of their own 20 and instead have around one full minute left.

So could it be instead it came down from Terry or Whaley, Roman needs to go. Or if Rex did fire Roman over that play call, can't blame him. I'm not one to typically over react, but IMO for that play call he deserved to be fired!

While I don't disagree with most of what Sully stated, there were a number on half trues in there to serve his own position, so won't give him that much credit.

A lot of the Sully haters here were over the moon when Rex was hired.

I thought I was in an alternate universe at that time when I saw all the love Rex was getting on this board. I still find it hard to fathom that we hired a newly fired coach coming off consecutive losing seasons with a team the Bills beat the crap out of in the their recent meetings. And people here were excited about it!

It's not Sully you should direct your anger at.

Well, before the season started many here were critical of national media predictions that the Bills would be a 6 or 7 win team. The fact is blind-ass fans don't see how over-rated this team was. Gillmore, Darby, Dareus, Glenn, Watkins, McCoy and Clay are over-rated in Buffalo.