Bills are the Only Team

Casey D

3 minutes ago, NORWOODS FOOT said:

Yeah, we turn it up in the playoffs too. They just turn it up a little higher.

I think they got lucky half our D was injured this year to be honest.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Im sorry but no. The obly guy who proved he can is burrow. Thats it. The delusion here is something.

Thats because of defense.  Let me know when the Bills keep Mahomes scoreless in the second half.

Punt, punt, interception, punt, punt, field goal, interception.

That was D, not Burrow.  Not to mention the trio of great playmakers on offense.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, NORWOODS FOOT said:

Our offense turns it up. Our defense leaves a lot to be desired. 7.7 yards per play is nowhere. Lose to good enough.

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I think they got lucky half our D was injured this year to be honest.

You make your own luck!

We have now missed 2 Superbowls after Josh crushed it in the Playoffs.

That’s not luck. That’s a consequence of decisions made off the field…. By the coaches, the management and from here on out the ownership.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RunTheBall said:

Bengals are done. Burrow is done. He’s GLASS. Now that they have to start paying people, which their owner doesn’t do, that team is going to circle into mediocrity.

Bet this ages well

• Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Because Josh Allen is the only QB in the league on Mahomes level. 

If Josh only had Andy Reid, Travis Kelce, and Tyreek Hill followed by a top defense led by the D-Coordinator that helped stop the undefeated Pats season in the SuperBowl. Josh is every bit as good as Mahomes and often times has to play twice as good to keep the Bills in it. So frustrating.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Bills are the only team this season that scored over 20 points against the Chiefs and lost the game.

Yes, because the defense was starting a linebacker off the street as even the backups were all out injured. If only Buffalo had those two starting Ravens LBers. 

Bills fans should be marveling about how good this coaching staff is to play so well against the best team in the NFL with a depleted roster. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, NORWOODS FOOT said:

It’s almost like there’s just one thing missing to get us to that next level…we should ask Andy Reid about that in the offseason 

3 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Bills fans should be marveling about how good this coaching staff is to play so well against the best team in the NFL with a depleted roster. 

They didn't play well. It was historically bad efficiency given up. If you want to blame the players over the coaches, fine. It's still the reality of what happened though, and what keeps happening every time we face the Chiefs in the playoffs.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3

14 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Thats because of defense.  Let me know when the Bills keep Mahomes scoreless in the second half.

Punt, punt, interception, punt, punt, field goal, interception.

That was D, not Burrow.  Not to mention the trio of great playmakers on offense.

Lou Anarumo has really caused problems for Allen and Mahomes. If we created that kind of havoc on defense… last week and 13 seconds aren’t even close. 

Allen is every bit as good as Mahomes… at some point the ball will bounce our way in these close games, but our defense finding an answer would also put us over the top. I’m somewhere in the middle on McDermott, and this year he really was scraping the bottom of the barrel due to injuries, but his defense has allowed Mahomes and Burrow to go through it like a hot knife through butter. That has to change. 

Edited by Cotton Fitzsimmons
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

This.

And I think we beat KC without all the injuries.

100%.  I went into the game knowing the linebackers being out would be a huge deal.   Mahomes loves to work the middle of the field and quick passes just outside the hashes.    Not only that, but I dont think Johnson or Douglas were completely healthy.    The end of the season was the first time I'd ever thought Josh was the best QB in the league.   There is still time, and I have every confidence Allen will bring one to Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Let's not forget that it was a missed FG that lost the Chiefs playoff game...not the defense, not the offense. 

Stuff happens.

No it was definitely the defense lol.

They forced 1 punt the entire game.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Take away Kelce and we'd annihilate the Chiefs.  Now we just need to figure out how to do that.

They have the superstars. We don't. That's the biggest difference. They have Mahomes, Kelce, and Jones who consistently make the plays in the big moments. We only have Josh Allen. Diggs isn't that guy anymore, for some reason.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

Bengals are done. Burrow is done. He’s GLASS. Now that they have to start paying people, which their owner doesn’t do, that team is going to circle into mediocrity.

He ain’t done. Unless his wrist he hurt was his throwing hand 

13 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Let's not forget that it was a missed FG that lost the Chiefs playoff game...not the defense, not the offense. 

Stuff happens.

Defense ***** sucked dude. They gave up 27 points on like 40 plays. It was a terrible showing. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.