Moorman shovels at Highmark

WhoTom

5 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Punters don't get paid much, so I guess he needed the $20/hr. 😉

I see Fitzmagic has joined him too.

3 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Probably hoping the Bills would notice and give him a shot in case Martin can’t go. 

LMAO!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Probably hoping the Bills would notice and give him a shot in case Martin can’t go. 

Yeah, he's not here to shovel, the man is here to punt!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I'm not sure where Moorman lives but my old boss who owns 57 acres on Ellicott Rd near the Orchard Park-West Falls border once ran into Moorman hunting on his property and had to tell him to punt.

Remember the year we were so bad that the Bills Media team decided that a photo of Moorman punting out of his own end zone would be a good way to entice season ticket holders to renew?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

43 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Punters don't get paid much, so I guess he needed the $20/hr. 😉

I wonder how long he actually shoveled, looks like he did not even break a sweat at the end of the video.  

20 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I wonder how long he actually shoveled, looks like he did not even break a sweat at the end of the video.  

If you're doing it right, you really shouldn't break a sweat.  

I'd take shoveling all day than cutting grass, mowing a lawn for 1/3 of the time.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

12 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I didn't even know he was still in the area. I know Christie does as saw him at a cousin's wedding and see him in the Lake Effect furniture commercials. 

He lives in one of the south villages.  We got a package from him for our Annual Tailgate.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Thrivefourfive said:

This is an interesting way for a punter tryout. I appreciate the Bills thinking outside the box, ticking off ✔️Beloved ✔️Hard working ✔️ Delicate shovel hands for holding 

This is exactly my concern.

What if he suffers frostbite and can't field the snaps from Adam Lingner... er Reid Ferguson?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sierra Foothills said:

This is exactly my concern.

What if he suffers frostbite and can't field the snaps from Adam Lingner... er Reid Ferguson?

Then it’s up to the Super Duper Long Snappers to make the adjustment. It’s on them!

Listen, it’s not yours or mines right to criticize Moormam’s hand usage. We are here to cheer. Let the real men figure out how to punt/snap/hold. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Genuinely asking, do fans like that the Bills rely on them to clear out the stadium?

Or do people find it annoying that a multi-billion dollar franchise doesn't have any plan in place outside of paying fans $20/hr to do it (then those fans turn around & pay to sit in those same seats they just helped clear out)?

I always thought it was a unique & fun show of fan support, but this was the first time I heard a lot of criticism as well.

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Genuinely asking, do fans like that the Bills rely on them to clear out the stadium?

Or do people find it annoying that a multi-billion dollar franchise doesn't have any plan in place outside of paying fans $20/hr to do it (then those fans turn around & pay to sit in those same seats they just helped clear out)?

I always thought it was a unique & fun show of fan support, but this was the first time I heard a lot of criticism as well.

Bills plan is to use a company to do it - it is not paying fans.  BTW not all are fans.

I watched this video on YouTube, and then watched another video about Wyoming Bills fans.

Two things I learned: while at Wyoming University, Josh preferred Buffalo style wings with a bleu cheese sauce, and the Wyoming state flag consists of a dark blue field (background) bordered by white and red; in the centre is the white silhouette of a bison (commonly called a buffalo) bearing the state seal.

Talk about destiny. Am I the only one who didn't know this?

Edited by Stampede

4 minutes ago, Stampede said:

While at Wyoming University, Josh preferred Buffalo style wings with a bleu cheese sauce, and the Wyoming state flag consists of a dark blue field (background) bordered by white and red; in the centre is the white silhouette of a bison (commonly called a buffalo) bearing the state seal. Talk about destiny. Am I the only one who didn't know this?

WyomingStateFlag.png.86f308c6383c9714050bdd053c9f0d3b.png

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BigDingus said:

The vast majority of fans love it and are happy to be out in the community, meeting other people and sharing their love of Bills football.  No one is forcing the fans to do anything.  They are doing it for the community.  And that is what being a Buffalonian is all about.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.