Game Thread: Miami at Kansas City - Peacock exclusive

chongli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyreek time.  At this point just say F it and get him the ball every down no matter how you do it

2 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Baby Animal GIF by Oceana

Minus Peacock  ...

I'm following the game by these constant updates.

Thanks 😊 

Wait, this game is only on Peacock?  Kidding, I only heard this a thousand times during the CLE/HOU game and a hundred during the pre-game show for this one.  I went from eyerolling to actually getting annoyed.

Just now, Freak-O said:

I like Tua much more than I like Mahomes. Go Dolphins! Give Kelce some extra time with Taylor Swift and knock the Chiefs out in the first round for once. Humble them a little. 

I feel the same, and then I think about every Dolphins fan I’ve ever met, especially early this year. I’m very conflicted, but eliminating the Chiefs would feel like a relief. 

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

Thought it was a pretty poor throw from Mahomes on third down, considering the clean pocket. Could have made it easier for Watson.

Was hoping they would’ve shown time and again on reply all of the throws he should’ve made. Like they do with Josh. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Donuts and Doritos said:

Do we want KC to win?

Wouldn't we rather have Houston then Miami play Baltimore? & Wouldn't we rather play the Chiefs than Houston?

I'd rather play Houston.  KC has heaps of postseason experience, I don't trust them.  And if we play KC, they get an extra two days to prep for us.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Isn’t it amazing how NFL coaches, the best of the best, all multi millionaires are never smart enough to double or triple cover stars like Hill or Kelce and take your chances with other players?  Belichick routinely would take away the opposing teams best offensive threat. Worked pretty good for him over the last four decades

I feel like it’s more teams jamming the middle of the field and giving Miami outside the number looks than just letting tyreek do whatever he wants.  Tua royally blew that throw and was very fortunate it worked out lol that was an atrocious underthrow 

I'm fine with the Chiefs winning this game, because I would absolutely love to see the Bills beat Mahomes & crew in OP. I would really savor that win. I am so sick of seeing the Chiefs getting close to the SB every year. Sick of A. Reid too.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Bob Jones said:

I'm fine with the Chiefs winning this game, because I would absolutely love to see the Bills beat Mahomes & crew in OP. I would really savor that win. I am so sick of seeing the Chiefs getting close to the SB every year. Sick of A. Reid too.

I too, would savor that. Problem is, I like the odds of playing an inexperienced Houston team much more than a seasoned chiefs team. 

1 minute ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Do we want KC to win?

Wouldn't we rather have Houston then Miami play Baltimore? & Wouldn't we rather play the Chiefs than Houston?

I've gone back and forth on it. Ultimately I've decided I would like to avoid Mahomes if possible.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Red King said:

I'd rather play Houston.  KC has heaps of postseason experience, I don't trust them.  And if we play KC, they get an extra two days to prep for us.

The Texans get even more time plus they didn't just play in a frozen hellscape.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.