Douglas status?

bills6969

1 minute ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Need him & Dodson & Johnson & Gabe all back. Not sure Johnson & Dodson make it back w) those concussions. & it didn't look good for Gabe, being in street clothes w/ what I think they said was a knee.

Gabe's face definitely didn't look promising.

10 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

The replays were awful tonight.

The camera just showed him on the ground holding his knee. 

I can count on 2 hands the number of times it came back from a commercial and a whole play was missed. However, I was watching on peacock 

30 minutes ago, thronethinker said:

I think he will go next week seeing as he was still dressed today. 

I think it was a good sign that he went to the locker with a brace on his right knee and then was able to come abck to the field to cheer his team...May be nothing serious

14 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

I've been clamouring to replace the guy. But right now I'd like him back for this post season run...

Oh well, more Diggs, Kincaid, Shakir & Cook please.

Gabe offers something against certain teams we will need. The chiefs, the Steelers are those teams. Against the ravens we need his blocking. 

• Like (+1) 5

35 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Need him & Dodson & Johnson & Gabe all back. Not sure Johnson & Dodson make it back w) those concussions. & it didn't look good for Gabe, being in street clothes w/ what I think they said was a knee.

Offense looked better without Gabe in my opinion

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

I’m hoping he can play.  My guess is he tweaked his knee in that collision, and now it comes down to fluidity with movement.  

my guess is he plays, but may get pulled if he has any effects

33 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

I've been clamouring to replace the guy. But right now I'd like him back for this post season run...

Oh well, more Diggs, Kincaid, Shakir & Cook please.

More Kincaid and Shakir yes please, they really got things moving.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

How did he get hurt...never saw what happened.

Dolphins should have been penalized He got pulled down two hands on each shoulder, forward to the ground on a phins running play of course another no call. 

Douglas said in an interview after the game that he was going to come back in during the 2nd half but Dane said "I got you" and they let Douglas heal up. He said he's fine and I doubt he misses any time

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 9

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

Douglas said in an interview after the game that he was going to come back in during the 2nd half but Dane said "I got you" and they let Douglas heal up. He said he's fine and I doubt he misses any time

Gonna have two picks off Rudolph next week

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, zevo said:

He didn’t look good on the sidelines cheering 

He looked annoyed and like he wanted back in at one point. Was walking casually. Nothing about his demeanor screamed serious injury although who knows of course. 

7 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Nice!

Dane was like "Tua is going to implode anyway, rest up"

Edited by Big Turk
  • Haha (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Not Gabe. He can sit his lazy and poor read route running both down. We markedly improved on offense after he left the game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, bills6969 said:

Anyone hear?  Going to need him to make a run in the playoffs

He said he could have came back in. 

8 hours ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Can I just say how much I appreciate Dane Jackson? I don’t love him as a full time starter, but he’s a ‘must re-sign’ for the spot duty CB role. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

He said he could have came back in. 

Can I just say how much I appreciate Dane Jackson? I don’t love him as a full time starter, but he’s a ‘must re-sign’ for the spot duty CB role. 

Dane Jackson is a "dawg". This team has a lot of those.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.