Bills @ Dolphins game thread - 1st Half

Simon

5 minutes ago, HopefulFuture said:

McDermott said, "can't be throwing it in the field of play, has to be in the end zone". And he's right. Another bad Josh decision. Unreal.

He is right - but what about the play call? Why are there 3 guys on that side of the field crowding out the end zone?? Why is a RB running over the middle of the field short of the end zone????

I usually dont make these type of blanket statements. But here it goes, everyone (not everyone lol) needs calm the crap down. So much moaning and groaning.

It reminds of the, "uuuuugghhhh, nO wAy the JaGuaRs lOsE aGAInst tHE tiTaNS"... probably the same people 

• Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Tell me that is a well coached team. They were not ready to play. I thought they would be loose, they are SLOPPY  and being out physicaled on D. Josh desperately needs a O coach to help him next year. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Too busy spending 10 minutes to see if it was a 1 foot completion/clock stops/out of bounds or an incomplete pass/clock stops.

How is it that someone actually called down with that review? The League never ceases to amaze me!

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Team is a reflection of the HC and here we are in big moments again. 

Allen INTs

Cook drop

McD not taking the mic and reading the moment and saying “we’re kicking the FG.”

But it’s all Allen.  

Two turnovers and a bad decision.

It's mostly the melon farmer 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Or was he calling out Brady.

Because if McD wants Allen to throw it into the endzone, WHO does he want him to throw it to?

There was not a single Bills receiver in the endzone!!!!!!

Not a single one!!!

IMG-6352.jpg

That’s because he threw it too quickly - the receivers hadn’t even had a chance to run their routes.

2 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Agree. And it’s costing us big time this year. This game alone he’s left 6 points on the board. 

but that last pass before the half was behind Ty Johnson. At least mallow Ty to carry his momentum forward and that’s probably a TD

6?  More like 17.

1 minute ago, Floydboy12 said:

Pass to Johnson was in good spot to give him momentum to carry it in the end zone. 7 or 8 times out of 10 the guy scores there. It was a good tackle.  Give them credit and move on. 

Good helmet to helmet tackle for sure. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Airseven said:

No. Allen is killing them.

No, we get that you’re on Allen hate autopilot, but he delivered a game tying TD that was dropped.

We’re thankfully only about an Allen TD away from Airseven conveniently disappearing for the night.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Almost 300 yards of offense averaging 8.2 YPP and 7 points. That's hard to do.

We have had these insane statistical anomaly things happening all year... That's because we turn it over WAY too much...

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Because if McD wants Allen to throw it into the endzone, WHO does he want him to throw it to?

Not a single one!!!

IMG-6352.jpg

Not a single receiver in the end zone - deliberately trying to lose 

Edited by LifeLongBillsFan

Just now, DapperCam said:

Maybe McDermott could stop being so dumb with his timeouts?

Yeah, he didn’t mention that.

Burning a timeout at midfield-ish when you have only 1 left with under 2 minutes left is bonkers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Not a single one!!!

IMG-6352.jpg

That isn't unfair in one sense, but he did specifically say that Josh was too aggressive and needed to calm down, needing to take what was given to him. I don't think you can say that's him calling Brady out

Edited by Simstim

Just now, Maine-iac said:

Then throw it away and take the points.  

But the play call was to throw it short of the endzone obviously…evidenced by zero pass catchers being in the end zone. Why would Allen throw it away instead of following the play design?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, IronyAbounds said:

Josh isn't sharpest knife in the draw. Oh, and Cook has hands of stone.

Agreed. Cook f u c k e d us equally as bad. But the INT's, that poor decision at the end of the half far exceed Cooks cuckoled hands. Josh has been straight out horrible in the clutch, like bench him horrible.

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Not a single one!!!

IMG-6352.jpg

Thanks for noticing that. It was a terrible play design, with Ty Johnson as the featured receiver. Not exactly what I want in that spot. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Nelius said:

No, we get that you’re on Allen hate autopilot, but he delivered a game tying TD that was dropped.

We’re thankfully only about an Allen TD away from Airseven conveniently disappearing for the night.

I mean he’s a dolphins fan, of course he hates Allen. 

Just now, JMM said:

Tell me that is a well coached team. They were not ready to play. I thought they would be loose, they are SLOPPY  and being out physicaled on D. Josh desperately needs a O coach to help him next year. 

Yeah we need coach who can hit an open Diggs with a 4 yard step and can throw it away on a zero blitz. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Floydboy12 said:

Pass to Johnson was in good spot to give him momentum to carry it in the end zone. 7 or 8 times out of 10 the guy scores there. It was a good tackle.  Give them credit and move on. 

That's what I thought too, when he caught it I thought for sure he would sneak it past the goalline. That hit totally stopped him in his tracks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, njbuff said:

As usual, the Bills are beating the Bills.

It's still only one half tonight, but it's unbelievably infuriating.

Every loss this year it was mostly the Bills beating the Bills...

• Agree 2