Bills @ Dolphins game thread - 1st Half

Simon

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

Guess I’ll be the one to thank the defense for bailing Josh out. Seems to never be brought up here. Good job McD. 

Great job bailing him out....they started inside their 3,we are starting on our own 11.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

Last season over half of Allen's picks were targeting Davis. Only one was targeting Diggs and it was a great play by the defense. I didn't go through the picks from this year yet. Suffice it to say, something smells there. Why are so many picks targeting one player?

That's what I've been saying all year. Four possible outcomes when you throw to Davis, in order: an incompletion, a drop, an interception, and a completion, with zero yards after the catch. 

It's like he's a plant from the Bills' opponents dedicated to the downfall of Josh Allen. 

Allen was throwing to a spot.  Clearly he and Davis had different. 

How can Allen not put air under the ball? jesus dude he’s trying to aim it and not throw to give Diggs a chance

1 minute ago, Meatloaf63 said:

josh spazed and threw early 1second longer and he sees the cut.

It was a cover zero blitz. If he holds the ball 1 second longer then he gets plastered. We don't know the routes obviously, but Allen thought Davis was going to turn around and come back to the ball and instead cut to the middle.