Steelers @ Ravens 4:30pm Game Thread

Process

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Smart coaching move.  You’re just mad the Bills are going to have to actually win now 

I’m not sure it’s smart when you’ve got Lamar who is perpetually ice cold in the playoffs…I probably would’ve played him a half or a couple drives minimum 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Just now, UKBillFan said:

They are - when they care. They don't today. Pre-season is more important to them than this.

I could see this type of performance, plus multiple weeks off, come back to bite them in the butt.

Just now, CaptnCoke11 said:

How about just win Sunday night and not beg for help?

Well, since we the fans control all of that...I say win the Super Bowl!

I mean, we have zero control over any of it...and it WOULD be nice to clinch at least a spot before SNF.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Amaru523 said:

If the Bills and Jags win, the Steelers still won't get in, let's hope for that. 

I just want the Bills to win I don’t care about anybody else 

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Yep the fans being mad at harbaugh is funny. 

I’m happy for the opposite reason haha I think there’s a good chance the ravens offense is flat in two weeks 

gettin a tj watt-less Steelers in the playoffs is a gift too 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

Not letting your starters play a potentially meaningful game much less snaps for possibly 20 days…man if the Browns win that 4/5 game I think the Ravens are ripe to be picked off. 

I agree…I’m scratching my head why Lamar didn’t play a drive or two

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

OMG! It's a rerun of their earlier game from the season that's being replayed & came up on my YouTube TV recommended channels to watch. Duh. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I did that earlier when turning on YouTube TV also.  Thought this was a 1:00 game!  😂

Edited by davefan66
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloBaumer said:

I never had hope in this one anyway. My mindset has always been must win. Bills  aren’t getting any help from anyone. 

They kept it close for ratings and gambling purposes.  Steelers were the easiest -155 moneyline odds you will find.  

Just now, bigduke6 said:

Ravens have rested starters before prior to playoffs.  sucked each time. hope the it continues.

Lamar's gonna sit for 2 weeks. Seems insane to me, and I'd never want Allen sitting for 2 weeks before a playoff game 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, bigduke6 said:

Ravens have rested starters before prior to playoffs.  sucked each time. hope the it continues.

I know it’s a lot of backups playing.  I’ll say this makes me less worried about how good the ravens actually are.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.