Bills-Dolphins Week 18 for the Division! SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

BuffaloBillyG

Early Sunday morning game sucks. After all us Brits have done for the game over the last few years

this is how we’re repaid? Thanks for nothing, Rodger. 

I’m not even gonna give @chongli a “cheers” on his TV maps post this week. That’s how miffed I am.

• Haha (+1) 7

13 hours ago, Billznut said:

2 seed is within our grasp. Unfathomable just a month ago. HUGE difference between being the 2 seed or being the 6 or 7 seed. Or even being out. 

Win and we are the 2 seed. It’s a beautiful thing. 

Doesn't even matter what seed or what happens, not beating Baltimore z might as well just stay home

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, BritBill said:

Early Sunday morning game sucks. After all us Brits have done for the game over the last few years

this is how we’re repaid? Thanks for nothing, Rodger. 

I’m not even gonna give @chongli a “cheers” on his TV maps post this week. That’s how miffed I am.

I'd already seen this one coming. Booked next Monday off the moment the schedule came out. Had a feeling a lot would be riding on it so it'd get switched.

Saying that, whilst I understand why it's Sunday night, I sort of expected it to get Saturday night. There's a possibility that the risk is lower on Sunday - if either the Steelers or Jags lose then the Bills have at least made the Play Offs before the game begins. Obviously, if both win then the jeopardy is upped a notch but, with one or two defeats, it will be lowered.

Just hope either the Titans or Ravens can do us a favour.

15 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

Rough game for the fish. I wish it was closer. It is hard to lose that big and not be pissed the next week. However, losing Chubb with a knee injury in garbage time sucks for them.

didn't Howard also get carted off?

11 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

I'd already seen this one coming. Booked next Monday off the moment the schedule came out. Had a feeling a lot would be riding on it so it'd get switched.

Saying that, whilst I understand why it's Sunday night, I sort of expected it to get Saturday night. There's a possibility that the risk is lower on Sunday - if either the Steelers or Jags lose then the Bills have at least made the Play Offs before the game begins. Obviously, if both win then the jeopardy is upped a notch but, with one or two defeats, it will be lowered.

Just hope either the Titans or Ravens can do us a favour.

Either way, it'll be for the division and 2 seed, so heavy heavy stakes , America will be watching.  

Will be one of the biggest regular season games for us in a few years and for the dolphins in 2 decades. Hopefully our guys having been here before and handled business will be the X factor. I want to whoop them as bad as earlier in year

4-0 since the "comments "

Funny how a fan base who named themselves after deadly criminal organizations that ravaged the U.S for decades and literally force the Govt to make a powerful new law (Rico) got so butt hurt over McD talking about communication and pulling off 9/11,4+ years ago, 

which if we're being honest, was a spot on analogy. Without top tier communication and preparation they never pull off 9/11. 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Gary Marangi said:

With this offense I don't see how people can say we are going to light them up and win. I see Miami putting us away fairly easy and us missing the playoffs all together 

NE is a top D and today was their SB, last game of meaning,  where they can spoil our season. The O had a solid 2nd half and beautiful drive to ice the game 

Mia just lost 2 more key defensive starters , while our D got back 2 , it'll be intense but we been here many times recently and won, they haven't.  That'll be the X factor

15 minutes ago, Gary Marangi said:

With this offense I don't see how people can say we are going to light them up and win. I see Miami putting us away fairly easy and us missing the playoffs all together 

What's the going rate for trolls nowadays? Pretty pathetic, minimum effort sadism, but I suppose if you don't mind the low pay, it's one way to piddle away one's finite amount of time upon this earth.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Was there any doubt? We may be the most confusing 10-6 club in the League, but we’re media darlings! I think this will be our 9th or 10th nationally televised game this season. #RESILIENT! 

We haven’t even secured a playoff seeding and could miss the playoffs!  Or we’ll be the Conference 2nd seed! So strange!

GO BILLS!

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Gary Marangi said:

I trust the defense. they have been playing lights out. putting them away fairly easy? nothing is definitive. offensively, need better qb play, obviously.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Funny how a fan base who named themselves after deadly criminal organizations that ravaged the U.S for decades and literally force the Govt to make a powerful new law (Rico) got so butt hurt over McD talking about communication and pulling off 9/11,4+ years ago, 

which if we're being honest, was a spot on analogy. Without top tier communication and preparation they never pull off 9/11. 

Or the leader of the free world not taking the threats seriously🙁

48 minutes ago, Gary Marangi said:

I think the lack of focus on offense is what really hamstrings them. The drops that helps stall drives. The untimely penalties, tripping calls on the offensive lineman, etc

49 minutes ago, Gary Marangi said:

Wasn’t this offense the one that just dominated Dallas? Pancake after pancake?

You sound like my dad, who I consider one of the worst biggest Bills fans. I hate watching games with him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Game 272 is us.

Has this been confirmed?

Because Sal Capaccio ran around all week in each of his 586 appearances on WGR telling me not to believe anything I see on Twitter, that nobody knows the schedule, even his buddy at NFL headquarters.

I'm still waiting for the official release on Tuesday or Wednesday.  

2 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Has this been confirmed?

Because Sal Capaccio ran around all week in each of his 586 appearances on WGR telling me not to believe anything I see on Twitter, that nobody knows the schedule, even his buddy at NFL headquarters.

It was announced during the Packers-Vikings coverage.

8 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Has this been confirmed?

It’s on the Bills official website

https://www.buffalobills.com

I wanted to put this in a different thread but I'm blind and couldn't find it.  Bills snap counts against NE.  Shakir at 80%.  He hit that a couple times this year but last few games was a 50-60% guy.

GCwTSnBXwAANNTr?format=png&name=smallGCwTSnAXsAAPYGH?format=png&name=small

For those that want it you can find seasonal and individual snap counts here: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2023-snap-counts.htm  

Not updated for this week yet though.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Xwnyer said:

Hate this. Don’t like Sunday night games but should help us beat the daytime heat of Miami 

That’s a September thing. Not an issue in January.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, mathja said:

Wasn’t this offense the one that just dominated Dallas? Pancake after pancake?

You sound like my dad, who I consider one of the worst biggest Bills fans. I hate watching games with him. 

Just dominated Dallas.That was 3 weeks ago and they have looked like crap since then

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

I hope you’re joking.  It was a stupid analogy to use, if that’s even what he was trying to do.  Plenty of other historical examples of top tier communication and preparation that he could have used to make his point, versus one of the worst attacks against our country in its history.  Besides that situation though, the team does seem to have rallied since the Tyler Done article came out.

Edited by strive_for_five_guy

2 minutes ago, Gary Marangi said:

Just dominated Dallas.That was 3 weeks ago and they have looked like crap since then

and we didn't have to pass at all. 

2 minutes ago, Gary Marangi said:

and we didn't have to pass at all. 

I always struggle with playoff arithmetic. 

But would I be kind of right in saying this game isn't just for the division - it's likely for qual for the playoffs too? Cos it looks like a hell of a lot of teams are one win from joining on 10-6. 

3 minutes ago, Bill Grundy said:

I always struggle with playoff arithmetic. 

But would I be kind of right in saying this game isn't just for the division - it's likely for qual for the playoffs too? Cos it looks like a hell of a lot of teams are one win from joining on 10-6. 

Yeah but if either Pittsburgh or Jax lose before our game i thought the Bills back in. Then the Miami game would be for the AFC East title. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Too much Murray, too much Sherfield, not enough Kincaid. 

Murray = drop. Sherfield = drop. Kincaid and Shakir = catch. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.