Bills-Dolphins Week 18 for the Division! SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

BuffaloBillyG

Many saw this coming at schedule release. This game is for it all with #2 seed on the line as well. Miami coming in with some serious injuries as well. In addition to Mostert and Waddle to monitor...Chubb left the game late as well on a cart.

We can win this.

Edit: 

Edited by BuffaloBillyG
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

Next man up, We have zero control over who our opponents can dress for a game, is what it is, we shall see which team benefits the most on game day…, 

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

Next man up, We have zero control over who our opponents can dress for a game, is what it is, we shall see which team benefits the most on game day…, 

GO BILLS!!!

Yep. Miami played us plenty tough last year in the playoffs with Tua out. There are no automatic wins for this team no matter who Miami may be missing. We have to play much much better than we did today on offense. That’s for sure. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

Yep. Miami played us plenty tough last year in the playoffs with Tua out. There are no automatic wins for this team no matter who Miami may be missing. We have to play much much better than we did today on offense. That’s for sure. 

Miami put up some points late in that playoff game but we handled em most of that game. It wasn't as close as the score.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

No help needed… win and we’re the #2 seed (thanks to us having the H2H over the Chiefs).

Is it head to head or conference record?

If head to head, it appears it's impossible for KC to get the 3 seed regardless.

Bills or Dolphins win the division. Bills have h2h. Dolphins have less losses.

True...one win at a time.

With that said, the confidence meter is lower but my expectation meter is higher.

The only team in the AFC that is really good is Baltimore. Anything less than competing for the AFC Championship is a step back.

Opportunities like this must be seized, and Allen needs to play much better. Zero passing TD's and 50% passing, and squeaking by  when your defense provides that many turnovers for the offense to work with is rightfully concerning. 

Edited by Wizard
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 6
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

If head to head, it appears it's impossible for KC to get the 3 seed regardless.

I’m 99% sure it’s H2H if two division winners have the same record (someone correct me if I’m wrong)

Just now, Billsfanatic8989 said:

So KC is the 3 seed regardless

could Patty Boy actually have to play a postseason game on the road finally?!? 😱

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Rough game for the fish. I wish it was closer. It is hard to lose that big and not be pissed the next week. However, losing Chubb with a knee injury in garbage time sucks for them.

The game is for the AFCE Division Championship.  The previous game will be meaningless at the opening kickoff.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

Rough game for the fish. I wish it was closer. It is hard to lose that big and not be pissed the next week. However, losing Chubb with a knee injury in garbage time sucks for them.

I absolutely hear you, Ace.

However, I believe more so that if you believe you are a champion then you beat the **** out of teams that are pissed off.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

It is all in front of them. Division title with Dolphins banged up no excuses for this team. Offense crapped the bed against the Patriots and have to know they can’t lay another egg if they want to beat the Dolphins. Brady and Allen need to get the passing offense back on track if they want to make a run in the playoffs.

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

It is all in front of them. Division title with Dolphins banged up no excuses for this team. Offense crapped the bed against the Patriots and have to know they can’t lay another egg if they want to beat the Dolphins. Brady and Allen need to get the passing offense back on track if they want to make a run in the playoffs.

I don't think the offense has been as good since Knox came back. Just my opinion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Hoping that Bengals and Steelers both lose this afternoon, because if they don't I don't think The Ravens (against Steelers next week) and Browns (against Bengals next week) have anything to play for.  So, we need to beat the Dolphins next week or we are likely out of the playoffs absent something odd like a Jaguars loss to the Titans.

• Agree 1

I don’t care who is injured for Miami.  Whoever suits up for Miami will be better than the Patriots and Chargers and those games were mighty struggles.

I mean its basically a playoff game. so there ya go. Win and in. Lose and go home.

Edited by zow2
  • Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

40 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I’m 99% sure it’s H2H if two division winners have the same record (someone correct me if I’m wrong)

could Patty Boy actually have to play a postseason game on the road finally?!? 😱

Yes, H2H.

1 minute ago, Peter said:

Any idea what time the Bills v. Dolphins game will be?

We will almost certainly be Game 272.

40 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

As 3rd seed, they will host the wildcard game.  If they win and the #2 seed lose. then they will host the divisional round.

If #1 loses in  divisional round then they will host the AFCC. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.