Bills-Dolphins Week 18 for the Division! SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

BuffaloBillyG

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Just bought my tix!!! Just need to see if it is going to get flexed so I can get plane tix

I know I'm likely in the minority, but I'm hoping for the Saturday night game. One less day for the Fins to get healthy. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

I’ll be there with Mrs Neo (we’re in Tampa) and my sister and brother in law (Buffalo).   I’ll look for posts on parties, Bills Bars, and assorted get togethers.   We’re staying in Fort Lauderdale and sitting in 121.

• Like (+1) 1

On New Years Eve I'd just like to say Happy New Year to all my fellow Bills fans.  7 weeks ago the Bills had dropped 2 straight to go to 5-5 and it felt like all was lost for the season.  Since then they've won 5 of 6 and get to play Miami next week for the division title and number 2 seed.  Not too many expected that!   Just win and in baby, forget the rest! 

Go Bills !!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I know I'm likely in the minority, but I'm hoping for the Saturday night game. One less day for the Fins to get healthy. 

Thought about that, but I think knowing the results of the Jags and Steelers games ahead of time would be a good thing

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Thought about that, but I think knowing the results of the Jags and Steelers games ahead of time would be a good thing

Nah. I want them going in not knowing and playing like they HAVE to win. Not knowing they have a safety net could lead to better results.

• Agree 1

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

Nah. I want them going in not knowing and playing like they HAVE to win. Not knowing they have a safety net could lead to better results.

I get it, it's a legit viewpoint. You could make a good argument either way

• Agree 1

Miami fans are dejected over the Chubb loss.

But aside from Chubb Miami is also looking at not having Howard - they are already down Jalen Phillips and Jerome Baker too.  

They should get Mostert back but Waddle is probably out and we don’t know where Hill is - he’s certainly not 100% with his high ankle sprain.   Miami is also missing Conor Williams and Liam Eichenberg is not a great Center.  

Bills have a HUGE opportunity in front of them.  They need to take advantage 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

Let’s also keep in mind that Allen mentioned in the post game presser how the ball came out of his hand poorly today. He could not get the spin like he normally does. He struggled.  Down in Miami Gardens next weekend it will be mid-high 70’s.  Perfect throwing of the pigskin conditions.  Josh will throw it well. Much better than he did today. It’s a lock. And the Oline will be super motivated.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Miami fans are dejected over the Chubb loss.

But aside from Chubb Miami is also looking at not having Howard - they are already down Jalen Phillips and Jerome Baker too.  

They should get Mostert back but Waddle is probably out and we don’t know where Hill is - he’s certainly not 100% with his high ankle sprain.   Miami is also missing Conor Williams and Liam Eichenberg is not a great Center.  

Bills have a HUGE opportunity in front of them.  They need to take advantage 

Yep, Dolphins fans be scared:

https://finheaven.com/threads/give-me-hope-playoff-scenario-gurus-any-chance-we-dont-play-kc-or-buff-in-the-1st-round.381893/

"ive me hope playoff scenario gurus.. any chance we dont play @ KC or @ Buff in the 1st round?"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.