Bills will probably be #3 or #2 seed if they win out

Giuseppe Tognarelli

15 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Can't agree with this more. The Bills last year made the playoffs and almost lost to Skylar Thompson before getting blown out by a real playoff team (Bengals). You guys really think this team deserves to be in the playoffs and go through that again?

The Bills just almost lost to EASTON STICK. The football player, not the hockey equipment. Let that sink in and then reassess if you think this team should be in the playoffs.

1-Kij-kompozytowy-Easton-Synergy-650-Gri

I just want everyone to know this poster will argue Justin Fields is a good QB.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

That sounds like a personal attack on someone for simply having a different opinion. I think there are forum rules against name calling but I see that only enforced if you are on a certain side of the argument. Funny how that works

I know that you’re not a troll, but your post was still kind of cringe worthy

If you make the playoffs, then that particular year UA playoff worthy team how far you go in the playoffs now that’s another story

Can't agree with this more. The Bills last year made the playoffs and almost lost to Skylar Thompson before getting blown out by a real playoff team (Bengals). You guys really think this team deserves to be in the playoffs and go through that again?

The Bills just almost lost to EASTON STICK. The football player, not the hockey equipment. Let that sink in and then reassess if you think this team should be in the playoffs.

You mean after taking a huge lead and then instead of trying to coast to an easy win, Allen wanted to put on a show and win 55-0?

Let's not act like the game was even close for any other reason than the Bills were determined to not simply take a 27-10 win and cruise...

Miami coming back was a direct result of the Bills refusing to play smart, safe football and continuously take needless chances with the football.

36 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

No I'm talking about the team that lost to Zach Wilson opening night of the season after the team's real QB got hurt. The team that lost to MAC JONES who is now 3rd string on a team so bad that Belichick is getting fired. The team that should have lost to Tyrod Taylor but the refs didn't call the most obvious pass interference of the season. And let's be honest, they DID lose to KC. If Toney wasn't a moron and had a size 9 shoe instead of 11 we would already be out of the playoff race. Maybe Josh can flop some more because that's the only way we are getting key first downs lately. This is not a good team if you are being honest with yourself and not a homer. GO BILLS?

That’s all well and good, but pretty much every AFC playoff team has similar BS wins and close losses as the Bills (maybe we have more unlucky close losses than most actually).

There are no truly dominant teams in the AFC this year. Take a look at some of the ugly KC wins. Dolphins beat the Cowboys today because the Cowboys fumbled a basic handoff at the 1 yard line. A complete unforced error.

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I know that you’re not a troll, but your post was still kind of cringe worthy

If you make the playoffs, then that particular year UA playoff worthy team how far you go in the playoffs now that’s another story

So if the Patriots missed a 56 yard fg tonight and the Broncos were in the playoffs over us would they really belong in the mix? If you say yes then I think that's "cringworthy" personally. But that's the way the world works. Lots of different opinions and perspectives 

16 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Troll

• Disagree 3

56 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I just want everyone to know this poster will argue Justin Fields is a good QB.

Justin Fields is pretty good imo. I think he's a top 15 QB. Bears should trade that 1st overall pick and get Harrison and some O-Line help. I think the Bears are going to be dangerous next year.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gman10 said:

You think the Pats sweeping the Bills, at home is 50-50? Come on

Who cares about seed. as long as we make the playoffs, we are a team no one really wants to face

Exactly. They just need to get in. The Bills are playing inspired and I think they are out to prove something after that miserable loss against the Bengals in the playoffs last year. My only concern is Stefon DIggs is in a major slump and needs to get it together.

6 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

So if the Patriots missed a 56 yard fg tonight and the Broncos were in the playoffs over us would they really belong in the mix? If you say yes then I think that's "cringworthy" personally. But that's the way the world works. Lots of different opinions and perspectives 

They did beat us

3 hours ago, Ray Stonada said:

Either Diggs is carrying an injury we don’t know about or he is seriously tanking. If he can sit the NE game and get right, and Davis stays hot, we could go on an all time run.

I’d much rather win against Patriots and hope that a couple games that should go our way do (chiefs over bengals, Seahawks over Steelers). Playoffs clinched! Then rest a bunch guys against the dolphins treating it as a bye week and get healthy for playoff run. Probably not a popular opinion but I don’t care about division, I just want bills to make the playoffs. Mixture of how this year went and next year schedule. I’ll take second place in division so next year will have games against broncos, browns, and Vikings compared to chiefs, ravens, lions. I know a lot factors (health) but significant enough to me 

On 12/24/2023 at 6:12 AM, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

#2 seed:

• Beat NE, MIA
  • MIA L @ BAL
  • KC lose 1 of next 3

All likely except Bills win at MIA and KC lose 1. Think if Bills do win out, they'll be #3 seed. Would be great to get that #2 and have KC come here in the divisional.

I was telling everyone at the bar BEFORE the KC game started that the Bills are going to end up with the 2 seed, and Baltimore will lose in the divisional round so we will host the AFCCG. Everyone said I was nuts. I responded true, but that's irrelevant.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Guys, first MERRY CHRISTMAS!

A win is a win.  When I was competing,sometimes you win big, and sometimes you squeak by.  It doesn’t matter if you get a W. Now onto the Cheats.  Hopefully we horribly embarrass them.  Then it’s a showdown.  I was praying yesterday for the Cowgirls, but the Ravens can still handle it, and then we can still win the finale.

• Like (+1) 1

No I'm talking about the team that lost to Zach Wilson opening night of the season after the team's real QB got hurt. The team that lost to MAC JONES who is now 3rd string on a team so bad that Belichick is getting fired. The team that should have lost to Tyrod Taylor but the refs didn't call the most obvious pass interference of the season. And let's be honest, they DID lose to KC. If Toney wasn't a moron and had a size 9 shoe instead of 11 we would already be out of the playoff race. Maybe Josh can flop some more because that's the only way we are getting key first downs lately. This is not a good team if you are being honest with yourself and not a homer. GO BILLS?

The KC Toney play should have not happened because on the previous offensive series, the refs missed an obvious hands to the face of Allen.

Since the Chiefs are struggling against Aidan O’Connell, they don’t deserve the playoffs.

15 hours ago, DapperCam said:

There are no truly dominant teams in the AFC this year. Take a look at some of the ugly KC wins. Dolphins beat the Cowboys today because the Cowboys fumbled a basic handoff at the 1 yard line. A complete unforced error.

Kansas City Kings today had 2 balls taken away from offense in 7 seconds by Raiders.  Things happen.

14 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

I think the Super Bowl hype is a joke TBH. But then again, so is the entire AFC. Who should we be scared of? Who can't we play with? I'm not saying that because I think we are good, I'm saying that because the competition is horrible.

7 hours ago, Steve O said:

I was telling everyone at the bar BEFORE the KC game started that the Bills are going to end up with the 2 seed, and Baltimore will lose in the divisional round so we will host the AFCCG. Everyone said I was nuts. I responded true, but that's irrelevant.

Lamar has never performed well in the playoffs. When the lights are the brightest and stage is the biggest he plays his worst.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Kansas City Kings today had 2 balls taken away from offense in 7 seconds by Raiders.  Things happen.

KC has been abysmal on offense in at least half their games. They are simply a bad offense at this point carried by their D. If their D wasn't top 5 this year they likely would have a losing record.

On 12/24/2023 at 11:06 PM, KDIGGZ said:

Cool story

They didn't lose to KC, they won. 

On 12/25/2023 at 12:31 AM, dma0034 said:

Justin Fields is pretty good imo. I think he's a top 15 QB. Bears should trade that 1st overall pick and get Harrison and some O-Line help. I think the Bears are going to be dangerous next year.

Nah. Fields is a good athlete. That’s it. He has a place in the league but I wouldn’t constitute his play these past 3 years as even remotely good if you remove the rushing; hence the athlete part. 

he’s had a few games here or there where he teases hope but it’s never materialized. Best if they move on with their top 2 picks in the draft. They’ll be able to get a quality project to rebuild around with a guaranteed top 3 pick via Carolina. 

Ironic. They trade their best players on offense, CMC & Moore; one for the #1 pick and that’s exactly what they’ve wound up giving away…

On 12/24/2023 at 6:12 AM, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

#2 seed:

• Beat NE, MIA
  • MIA L @ BAL
  • KC lose 1 of next 3

All likely except Bills win at MIA and KC lose 1. Think if Bills do win out, they'll be #3 seed. Would be great to get that #2 and have KC come here in the divisional.

The Bills hold the tiebreaker of Kanas City we beat them head to head. 

On 12/24/2023 at 11:42 PM, Big Turk said:

You mean after taking a huge lead and then instead of trying to coast to an easy win, Allen wanted to put on a show and win 55-0?

Let's not act like the game was even close for any other reason than the Bills were determined to not simply take a 27-10 win and cruise...

Miami coming back was a direct result of the Bills refusing to play smart, safe football and continuously take needless chances with the football.

ya and at literally no time did i feel we'd lose. We were up 10 or 13 going into the 4th. Mia cut it to 3 very late, had to  attempt an onside kick

On 12/24/2023 at 7:47 AM, KDIGGZ said:

I think you are on to something. I think you should get with the NFL and have them contact the NCAA and replicate the college system. It would be so much better to form a “committee” to choose and rank the playoff teams rather …you know…have a silly regular season mean something.

16 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Lamar has never performed well in the playoffs. When the lights are the brightest and stage is the biggest he plays his worst.

Would you like to revise this statement in lieu of his performance in last night's game vs the 49ers? 🤔😂

Edit to add: It was the marquis game of the week in the league, so the lights couldn't have been brighter, and the stage was as big as it gets. 😉 And for all intents and purposes, it was a playoff game, as they are playing for that #1 seed and a bye.

Edited by Bob Jones

Just now, Bob Jones said:

Would you like to revise this statement in lieu of his performance in last night's game vs the 49ers? 🤔😂

No. It's not the playoffs.

Do it in the playoffs. Regular season games are still regular season games no matter how hyped up people want to make them.

Edited by Big Turk

44 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Edit to add: It was the marquis game of the week in the league, so the lights couldn't have been brighter, and the stage was as big as it gets. 😉 And for all intents and purposes, it was a playoff game, as they are playing for that #1 seed and a bye.

If that’s Lamar performing “well” under pressure, I LOVE the Bills chances against him. 65% completion, barely 250 yards, and 2 touchdowns? Sounds like a pretty average day for a QB 

5 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

If that’s Lamar performing “well” under pressure, I LOVE the Bills chances against him. 65% completion, barely 250 yards, and 2 touchdowns? Sounds like a pretty average day for a QB 

The Bills would not Blitz him but play zone and box him in. There D has contained him. 

7 minutes ago, ImpactCorey said:

After that Denver loss, it seemed all but certain that the Bills would miss the playoffs.  Now here we are with not only an opportunity for the #2 seed but one that is very possible.  What a turn of events.  Go Bills!

Before we fired our OC, I was in the tank for draft picks crowd. Now that we have an offense that looks like it wasn’t designed with crayons, I take back my previous stance. 

Go Bills!

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Bob Jones said:

Well, it wasn't a playoff game. The 49ers weren't going to be eliminated with a loss. It makes a difference.

6 hours ago, jethro_tull said:

I hope the Ravens are not inclined to have a let down.  

They need to win to clinch the #1 seed. They will be fired up at home to win it. If they do win then week 18 will be the week, they rest starters and have a letdown.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kellyhero68 said:

image.png.1d7242cda5980da389aadf21a1996a1c.png

Bills beat Texans, Kanas City beats Miami, Cleveland beats Jags round 1

Bills beat Chiefs, Browns upset Ravens round 2

AFC Championship game Bills beat Browns 

I mean...come on.  Spoken as a Bills fan.

But as a fan of watching the game, that Dolphins Chiefs matchup would be great football.

7 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Their game against Miami is for all the marbles in the AFC and a first round bye.

i believe they will win, don’t know that they will, but whatever happens it is highly unlikely they will play a letdown game.

I think it will be an interesting game, Miami largely has the same offense as the 49ers. So they have what the Tavens would like to do to them on tape.

With that said I think the Ravens are too physical for Miami to overcome it with a few changes in the wrinkles, maybe enough foe a big play or 2 but not for the win.

10 minutes ago, Whites Bay said:

I mean...come on.  Spoken as a Bills fan.

But as a fan of watching the game, that Dolphins Chiefs matchup would be great football.

If it fell out that way, the Chiefs would most likely come to Buffalo for the divisional round. Being as I would pick Buffalo, Chiefs, and Browns to win in wild card weekend. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.