Dallas @ Buffalo Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

IF Dallas scores here now everything changes.

they were ready to lay down and die.

I'm not sure anything changes until they can stop the run. If the Bills can possess for the ball for the greater part of a quarter every drive this lead is insurmountable 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

So literally that entire drive was Allen runs, RB runs, or RB targets. No WR or TE usage. I have no clue if that's sustainable for a deep playoff run but if that's our identity now stick with it until someone stops it.

Very Baltimore like offense. I’ll just take the wins right now, but we’ll see where it goes. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

So literally that entire drive was Allen runs, RB runs, or RB targets. No WR or TE usage. I have no clue if that's sustainable for a deep playoff run but if that's our identity now stick with it until someone stops it.

Dallas is completely unprepared for it which is why we’re doing it lol they were planning on bringing the heat with their pass rush 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Quinn's defense is meant to stop the pass...since Dallas usually plays with a big lead.  Running the ball is the perfect game plan.

• Like (+1) 2