Monday night games - Dolphins/Titans, Giants/Packers

Steptide

11 minutes ago, section122 said:

The Dolphins just lost a game when up by 14 with less than 3 minutes to go.  

The first time in 767 games where the losing team came back to win.

Against a rookie qb at home.

To a team that hadn't won a game on the road all year.

Can you imagine this place if the bills did that?

Gotta be the head coach right? I mean fair is fair, LOL!

• Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

It was the right call, player was either down in bounds or headed backwards going out of bounds 

I know it was, I'm just saying that the fans are going to be after him after making the right call.  Similar to the offensive Offside yesterday.

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

It would be hilarious if the Dolphins lose out and don't even make the playoffs at all.

If both they and the Chiefs managed to miss, I think I could manage to die without a Bills Super Bowl and not need to walk the southern tier clanging chains as a damned spirit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

It was the right call, player was either down in bounds or headed backwards going out of bounds 

#24 dove onto 8chan's right leg driving the knee to the ground before he touched OB. A great bang-bang call from the ref down the sideline.

24 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

This is the dream I had...

It's getting freaking weird now 

Bills Lions Super Bowl. Bills score 40+ and win by 20.

That's what happened in the dream, and being a Bills fan I was incredulous even in the dream 

What a thing that would be!

Did you really dream about this game too?

29 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

McDaniel deserves a ton of criticism for this loss. 14 point lead with like 4 minutes left against a rookie QB, and he blew it.

He's revolutionizing the game!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

https://finheaven.com/threads/phins-titans-post-game-rant.381503/post-9639317

Guilty! Havent been able to do this in weeks tho, so we're due.

With all the praise that McDaniel gets around here I find this one really interesting.

Looks like my initial instincts about McDaniel and Tua were correct. McDaniel is Adam Gase 2.0 and Tua is an un-athletic game manager.

• Haha (+1) 2

Call this one "The Miami Meltdown"...

IMO, this definitely puts the division back in play seeing as the Dolphins still have games against the Cowboys, Ravens and us...based on their record against good teams, they could go 1-3 to end the year.

30 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I said it all year

Our SB documentary will be amazing,  this will be a cpl second clip in it

Unfortunately kelce's lateral won't be on it bc the offside wiped it from the historical record - tears for Patrick

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, saundena said:

What a thing that would be!

Did you really dream about this game too?

Not specifically...

Just that the Bills made a magical run where everything seemed to go our way.

The only real vivid detail I can remember is the score being 40 something to 20 in the final minutes of the Super Bowl, Lions had the ball and cameras showed Josh Allen standing on the sidelines with a huge smile just waiting for the clock to hit zero 

It's more the thoughts that were going through my head in the dream like "I can't believe THIS is the year it finally happened!"

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Big Turk said:

Call this one "The Miami Meltdown"...

IMO, this definitely puts the division back in play seeing as the Dolphins still have games against the Cowboys, Ravens and us...based on their record against good teams, they could go 1-3 to end the year.

If the Jets from Sunday show up against Miami … and Miami limps into that match-up … the Jets are winning that game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

If the Jets from Sunday show up against Miami … and Miami limps into that match-up … the Jets are winning that game. 

I think Hill’s injury is pretty bad, and if he’s out, they could lose the rest of their games..

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

Finheaven.com is on fire right now!

Some of these posts are downright hilarious!!!

Talk about fair weather fans. I don't want to hear some of you saying " we're just as bad".

No, we're nowhere near as bad as those losers. 

That was worse than any of our losses this year, and that’s saying a lot.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I think it's actually pretty likely at this point that we can lose to the Cowboys and win our remaining games after that and still come away with the division win. In fact the final game against Miami might be win and you're in, lose and you're out for both teams.

Buckle up...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Southern_Bills said:

Not sure it's that bad, but doesn't matter. If Bills win @Dallas then the division is on the line on the 7th. They will lise 1 of the next 3.

I don't know after that one series he was being used very sparingly, though I didn't actually watch after they took the lead as when I watched the Titans were cursed to turn the ball over.

8 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Finheaven.com is on fire right now!

Some of these posts are downright hilarious!!!

Talk about fair weather fans. I don't want to hear some of you saying " we're just as bad".

No, we're nowhere near as bad as those losers. 

This is my favorite one so far...

This team is cooked. That loss just killed their entire season.

I’m sorry but anybody that wants to extend Tua at this point is out of their minds. He’s far from the biggest problem we have but I’m sorry he is not a SB level QB. We are not going to beat KC/Buffalo/Cincy/Jax going forward for years. At least not when it matters.

Tonight was also the end for me with MM. I’m done with him. Easy Rider is completely right about him and he has been from day 1. He is an OC… he’s not a HC.

This team is a complete pretender. There is no way a SB level team loses that game much less in the fashion they just did. They’re worried about end zone celebrations instead of working hard and winning games. That’s a reflection of MM being the coach.

I’m sure some will say Tuas great blah blah blah and MM is great blah blah blah but save it bc I don’t want to hear it. This team will fall apart now. 1 of 2 things will happen… we will win one more game and that’s next week or we won’t win again at all.

Buffalo will absolutely win the division. I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is on that prediction. Any takers?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.