Joe Burrow out for the season

HappyDays

Bills are not in great shape, but they at least have a chance to make the playoffs, and then who knows what happens next? 

There is a high probably that 10 wins will snag a playoff spot: 

- Jets and Patriots are likely "must wins" to have a chance

- Then they'll need three out of @Eagles (yuk), @Chiefs (yuk), Cowboys (decent shot), @Chargers (decent shot) and @Dolphins (oh, boy)

1 minute ago, Awwufelloff said:

Is Kenny Pickett gonna make the playoffs over Allen?

There are the worst 6-3 team ever and now they get TWO games against the Burrowless Bengals and one against the Watsonless Browns.  There toughest test is week 18 vs. BAL who will probably have nothing to play for...

Just now, Max Fischer said:

Bills are not in great shape, but they at least have a chance to make the playoffs, and then who knows what happens next? 

There is a high probably that 10 wins will snag a playoff spot: 

- Jets and Patriots are likely "must wins" to have a chance

- Then they'll need three out of @Eagles (yuk), @Chiefs (yuk), Cowboys (decent shot), @Chargers (decent shot) and @Dolphins (oh, boy)

Can I ask why you say the Cowboys are a decent shot? They have a very good O and a scary scary D. I give the Bills a boxers chance, but wouldn’t be shocked if Dallas win either.. at be at a 50/50. I like the Bills chance against the Dolphins more. Just my opinion of course. 

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:
4 minutes ago, MPL said:

The chaos train keeps rolling. Every fan base must suffer this season! 

I won't believe this unless Travis Kelce decides to retire as of immediate effect to become a househusband.

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:
4 minutes ago, MPL said:

The chaos train keeps rolling. Every fan base must suffer this season! 

Which favors the Chiefs.. as long as Mahomes and Kelce are healthy.. 

Listen, guys, I'm not rooting for the Chiefs, but they've won 2 Super Bowls in 3 years. Those fans aren't suffering, and losing this year isn't going to make them suffer. There's only so much the chaos train can do. I don't control the chaos train, I'm just a passenger. 

Just now, MPL said:

Listen, guys, I'm not rooting for the Chiefs, but they've won 2 Super Bowls in 3 years. Those fans aren't suffering, and losing this year isn't going to make them suffer. There's only so much the chaos train can do. I don't control the chaos train, I'm just a passenger. 

When was the last time the chaos train stopped in Kansas City?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Can I ask why you say the Cowboys are a decent shot? They have a very good O and a scary scary D. I give the Bills a boxers chance, but wouldn’t be shocked if Dallas win either.. at be at a 50/50. I like the Bills chance against the Dolphins more. Just my opinion of course. 

You don’t think the Bills have a “decent shot” at home vs Dallas?  What’s a decent shot?  40% chance of wining?  We absolutely have a decent shot of winning that game.  It’s not like anyone has beaten the brakes off of us.  We’re 1-2 plays each game from being undefeated.  

• Agree 1

Just now, UKBillFan said:
1 minute ago, MPL said:

When was the last time the chaos train stopped in Kansas City?

AFC Championship. January 23, 1994. 

Also, Britt Reid. 

20 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

well,  10-7 MAY be enough for a Wild Card now 

I’m hoping both Bengals and Browns can fall off.  We also need to beat the Jets, Chiefs, Chargers, Patriots & Dolphins.  Then maybe we at least get in as WC, with Texans and Steelers/Ravens too.  If we can somehow right the ship, we could be just as dangerous as anyone else.  Or, we’ll just continue to suck.  

• Like (+1) 1

Chiefs are literally going to cruise to another Lombardi and be first team to repeat since 03/04 Patriots.

I mean seriously who is going to beat them in the AFC? I think they're going to blow out the Eagles too on MNF coming out of their bye to send a loud message to the rest of the league.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I know what'll fix this.  An 18th regular season game.

Lol a week 11 injury is probably not the best example for this point 

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Of course we couldn't have played them 2 weeks later...

Watching Browning outduel Josh would have probably got Dorsey fired earlier 

5 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Chiefs are literally going to cruise to another Lombardi and be first team to repeat since 03/04 Patriots.

I mean seriously who is going to beat them in the AFC? I think they're going to blow out the Eagles too on MNF coming out of their bye to send a loud message to the rest of the league.

The Chiefs are not going to blow out Philly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

If it's NOT our year, I have no problem w/ KC winning again.  That level gets harder & harder to sustain.  Other teams like to acquire title-winning players.

And if we somehow manage to squeak into the playoffs now - I like our chances a little better w/ Cincy out of the picture.  I feel for them, though.  Same kind of market as the Bills, and same empty trophy case.  This is a gut punch for any team's fans.

Just now, Success said:

If it's NOT our year, I have no problem w/ KC winning again.  That level gets harder & harder to sustain.  Other teams like to acquire title-winning players.

And if we somehow manage to squeak into the playoffs now - I like our chances a little better w/ Cincy out of the picture.  I feel for them, though.  Same kind of market as the Bills, and same empty trophy case.  This is a gut punch for any team's fans.

We would never make it past JAX. 

1 minute ago, Success said:

This was absolutely 'their year' the same as ours was last season.  

Now they have to pay a lot of Bills.  Burrow's money goes way up, Higgins is a FA, and Chase is coming up for a raise quick

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.