Broncos @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

I think hero ball the wrong word, he is just what Farve was in the day a gun slinger. He will make amazing plays and then occasionally make plays make you wonder wth is he doing. 

I agree to an extent, however he does not have the Wrs nor OL to be able to succeed with that type of play.  I think he Is a better Farve, with less resources on Offense.  We are loaded in top round defensive draft picks and overpaid old FAs, with very little resources on offense, a little reminiscent of GB if you may.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

Let Josh ride the bench in the second half. Let Kyle Allen have a shot.

Allen looks like he doesn't even want to be there.  No touch passes.  No excitement.  He just looks for a guy open and fires  the ball as hard as he can.  There has to be a reason no players even talk to him on the sideline

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Josh Allen has a passer rating of 99.6 with 2,334 yards, 17 touchdowns and 4 interceptions in 8 games in the playoffs in his career.  I don't think turnovers is the playoff problems.

Don't confuse the other poster with facts. He is basing his understanding on "Aikman says".  Your facts can't compete with that. 

Just now, Beast said:

You’d think Denver scored all their points off Allen turnovers and not just a field goal with all the Allen sucks comments.

Beast

why are you so blind to Josh Allen and always being the biggest Homer on Allen. He has sucked this year. 

1 minute ago, JohnnyBuffalo said:

I just rewatched that pick.    Friggin Dawkins gets beat bad because Cook chip blocks and basically turns Dawkins inside out and that gives the guy he’s blocking a chance to be in Josh’s face as he threw it.   Basically no time and it interferes with the throw.   

I would also say it appears Josh stares that down but he may also be seeing the pressure in his face.  

Too nuanced. - he's just a big dummy. 🤣 :beer: 

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

How so? 

Seems like an excuse for an obvious misfire. 1&10, end of half, in our own field, just can’t happen. 

Because it had no chance of working. Either the defender knocks it down or intercepts it. The only way that route works is if the defense doesn't bother to cover the receiver.

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

How so? 

Seems like an excuse for an obvious misfire. 1&10, end of half, in our own field, just can’t happen. 

Putting Harty at the X and asking him to run that route is self-defeating, imo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Josh made one bad play.  He takes the blame for that.  The rest is on Davis not catching a football, Cook fumbling the football, Kincaid not making the 3rd down catch for a first down.

I agree, but he makes a couple of back breaking plays like that nearly every game.

8 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I agree. People are blaming everyone but Josh. I've reached my tipping point. Josh is just not good. Hasn't been consistent since KC last year. 

Everyone seems to be blaming Josh. But is that alongside the rest? As said, he actually had a good half beyond that one boneheaded throw. Sorry that the two TBD heroes Cook and Kincaid (alongside Davis and Murray) can't hold on to/catch the ball when they needed to.

Does that absolve Josh from blame? No. Is there plenty of blame to share around? Yes.

Edited by UKBillFan

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

McDermott isn’t getting fired. Unfortunately.

Dorsey may be his scapegoat but he will probably wait until the end of the year for that

If they really go down in flames there’s a chance mcd goes in the offseason imo.  If they lose this one they’ve got a shot at like 6-7 wins which is baaad.  

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

Look at me. 

We are the bottom feeder now.

If we end up losing this game we'll be tied with the Raiders and Colts, and a half-game ahead of the Jets and Broncos, with a 2-5 conference record.  

SMH  

This team's going to be lucky to be 8-9.  

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Well, still better than the trade Josh posts.  LOL   

NO. I'm not drunk. I think Josh is a one-in-a-lifetime talent. But at this point, we have a better chance to win if we take the checkdowns and matriculate the ball down the field. Dorsey's offense is horrendous.  Maybe he will call a different game with a different QB. Allen wants to score 14 points with one throw, and Dorsey seems to be encouraging it. 

Kyle Allen has won games in this league. 

1 minute ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

NO. I'm not drunk. I think Josh is a one-in-a-lifetime talent. But at this point, we have a better chance to win if we take the checkdowns and matriculate the ball down the field. Dorsey's offense is horrendous.  Maybe he will call a different game with a different QB. Allen wants to score 14 points with one throw, and Dorsey seems to be encouraging it. 

Kyle Allen has won games in this league. 

I think he’s takin too many checkdowns honestly 😂. It’s the staring down receivers on those high low type concepts that is killing him week after week 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.