Simon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, par73 said:

Miller a human traffic cone.

I don’t really understand the plan with him…he’s playin with a big a** cast on and they’re just trying to get him reps or something 

He’ll be closer to his usual self when that cast comes off but he’s hurtin the team right now and it might be too late 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

What are you advocating for, less mistake prone hero ball?  

This team does not have the talent to run Tom Brady offense.  They just don't bro.  Josh is not that kind of QB.  Our receivers do not do a good enough job for it either.

• Agree 2

Just now, Hermes said:

Could you be anymore upset that the Bills had some success.  I'm not necessarily happy with the way they've played but I still believe they'll win this game (against a potentially underrated team no less.) 

LMAO 

9-8 against Denver.  DENVER!!!  AT HOME!!  In a game that we really needed to show something!  

AND they're driving just before the half.  Could easily be 17-8.  

Man your expectations are low.  

Anyway, sleep well.  I'm going to bed at the half.  If we win, great, there's absolutely no excuse in the world for losing this game, we should win by 17+.  

Again, griping with each other about our team doesn't help.  We're all fans.  Some simply sick of underachieving with a generational talent like Allen and wishing we had better leadership for this team, which clearly now is the issue.  

Sleep well my friend.  :)

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, streetkings01 said:

This is why I have no confidence in the Bills as a team……both sides can never have consecutive productive possessions. Defense forces punts……offense can’t move the ball ……..offense scores…..defense can’t get off the field.

To be fair the Offense has barely even scored the first 3 quarters in like 5 games now.  They have been awful

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.