Blue on Blue for Monday Night Football

Draconator

I hate this look too.  I don’t get it.  Perfect chance to wear the blue jersey white pants,  as our home uniform should be.  

These players are so ridiculously superstitious because they beat the Bucs in them.  Hate to remind you guys, ya got boat raced by Cincinnati at home in the snow in the blue/blue.  There’s no magic to them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Whatever happened to the AFLs? We can’t get red helmet 90s throwbacks and don’t even have the AFLs now? If the only alternative to the norm is the all reds…come on man. The all reds are not even nice. Can we get one of the throwbacks going here.

I really think that if a team wants to wear an alternate uniform, the field has to match that uniform. With the Logo sewn into the turf, that can't easily be changed. So I wouldn't expect red or throwback uniforms until the new stadium is built. Chalk this up to another stupid NFL rule. 

16 hours ago, zow2 said:

I hate this look too.  I don’t get it.  Perfect chance to wear the blue jersey white pants,  as our home uniform should be.  

These players are so ridiculously superstitious because they beat the Bucs in them.  Hate to remind you guys, ya got boat raced by Cincinnati at home in the snow in the blue/blue.  There’s no magic to them.

I'm just not a fan of any team doing "same color on same color."

At least the Bills' isn't as awful as Baltimore's, the absolute worst.

14 hours ago, Draconator said:

I really think that if a team wants to wear an alternate uniform, the field has to match that uniform. With the Logo sewn into the turf, that can't easily be changed. So I wouldn't expect red or throwback uniforms until the new stadium is built. Chalk this up to another stupid NFL rule. 

No, that’s not a regulation. Some teams have just gone the extra bit to do end zones or mid-fields in old contemporary-to-throwbacks designs. It’s a fuller nod toward history / tradition. Not a mandate.

For us that might entail using green turf paint over the charging Buffalo at midfield and then painting on top of that.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, UConn James said:

No, that’s not a regulation. Some teams have just gone the extra bit to do end zones or mid-fields in old contemporary-to-throwbacks designs. It’s a fuller nod toward history / tradition. Not a mandate.

For us that might entail using green turf paint over the charging Buffalo at midfield and then painting on top of that.

But Ralph is cheap. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 11/9/2023 at 11:47 AM, Draconator said:

If wearing this means Milano and DaQuan come back early, go for it. 

Who. Cares.

40 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

if this one is a loss, I can't even imagine what this board will do.  I may need to stay away until January.  

They’ll defend McClap and want to bring pitch forks to Dorsey’s house 

Edited by McBean

On 11/9/2023 at 1:40 PM, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

List of best bills uniforms sorted best to worst (fact checked and verified)

Throwback All White

Blue over White

All White

All Reds

All Blues

White over Blue

All the votes have been cast, this is official

Since we have the highest win% with the All-Reds, it's now my favorite.

Despite how ugly it looks, the superstitious part of me doesn't care anymore. Wear it with the non-existent throwback 90's helmets for all I care, just win!  😅

2023-24 Season Record

Blue on White 2-1

White on White 1-1

White on Blue 0-1

Blue on Blue 1-1

Red on Red 1-0

Historic Uniform Record (since not Navy)

Since 2011- Blue on White 42-29

Since 2011- White on White 21-30-1

2012-2021- White on White (Throwback) 9-3

Since 2012- White on Blue 15-25

Since 2014- Blue on Blue 17-9

Since 2015- Red on Red 8-2

Josh Allen Uniform Record

Blue on White 16-9

White on White 14-8-1

White on White (Throwback) 4-1

White on Blue 9-10

Blue on Blue 13-6

Red on Red 6-1

Primetime Historic Uniform Record (No Saturday Nights)

Blue on White   0-2         TNF 0-0                SNF 0-0                MNF 0-2

White on White 1-1-1     TNF 0-0                SNF 1-0                MNF 1-1-1

White on Blue   4-4         TNF 1-2                SNF 2-1                MNF 1-1

Blue on Blue     6-1        TNF 4-0                SNF 1-0                MNF 1-1

Red on Red       3-1         TNF 1-1                SNF 2-0                MNF 0-0

Playoffs Uniform Record

Blue on White 3-0

White on White 0-1

White on Blue 0-3

Blue on Blue 1-1

5 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Since we have the highest win% with the All-Reds, it's now my favorite.

Despite how ugly it looks, the superstitious part of me doesn't care anymore. Wear it with the non-existent throwback 90's helmets for all I care, just win!  😅

Red on Red 80%

Blue on Blue 65%

Blue on White 59%

Edited by Mr Wild
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.