Chiefs v Dolphins in Frankfurt Germany

Aussie Joe

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I shouldn’t have said anything lol would’ve preferred he stayed out 😂

Just mentally prepare yourself that none of the contenders are going to have massive injuries like the Bills did with White, Jones & Milano. 

Kelce, non-contact injury a few games ago.  Comes right back in. 

Waddle, knee injury.  Comes right back in. 

It is what it is.  

11 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Idk what is so complicated about this for people to understand lol. Going early isn’t any better when it’s only by a couple days.  The issue against jax was they were there a whole extra 9 days or so 

Forget about The Jaguars being there for 10 days or the Phins since Tuesday.  To me this is about KC operating at a high level with no body clock adjustment...Mahomes throwing some accurate passes out of the gate, receivers not dropping passes, KC not taking brutal penalties, etc..  The Bills, especially on O did not operate on a level or even close to what they normally do, for the first 3.5 quarters.

Also factors,... KC is coming in off a brutal loss where they looked terrible and Reid had their full attention this week.  I think that stuff matters, at least early.  We shall see in this game as momentum usually flips around.  Buffalo went to London off their Miami win and every network was anointing them the AFC team to beat.  The Bills may have a tendency to read their press clippings  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, beebe said:

nobody roots for injuries quite like this place, it's bizarre

I know.  That’s just awful.   I always wanted to play teams with their best players out there so there was not a question when you laid the smack down….no bs excuse of “oh if we only had so and so…”

No more injuries for anyone for goodness sake!

Go Bills

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, beebe said:

nobody roots for injuries quite like this place, it's bizarre

It’s more lamenting our bad luck as of late, compared to the good luck a certain team that consistently appears in the Super Bowl always seems to have. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.