Mid Season Super Bowl Predictions. Who Ya got?

BuffaloBillyG

9 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

Don’t count on it. I can’t recall any time in recent memory that the Bills haven’t been super cautious about bringing back injured players. 

Remember in 2021 when Beasley played three playoff games on a partially broken leg? Or last year when Poyer was too hurt to fly so he had to drive from WNY to KC to play a regular season game? Or all of last year when Josh Allen played with an elbow injury that would have sidelined most players? So yeah, they can be cautious with some players but there are exceptions. 

10 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

Ravens look like the best team in the AFC to me, but there is no way that the KC Swifties don’t make the SB. So I got KC over the Niners. 

My big prediction is that Taylor Swift is called into the field by Usher during his HT show. 

If KC make it to the Super Bowl again they may as well just give them the trophy right after the championship game and turn super Sunday into Taylor Swift Sunday, with a day-long music festival that she headlines - sort of like a really ***** Woodstock for people who can't tie their shoe laces

Edited by RobbRiddick
  • Haha (+1) 2

It's too early to tell so it doesn't even interest me to speculate who exactly will reach the SB but I do have some feelings on things I do expect:

1) Lamar will get injured and de-rail the Ravens season.    He always does.   If I had to throw a dart at the board for which game I'd say the Browns in 2 weeks.

2)  Mahomes will also get a notable late season or playoff injury and the physical and emotional wear and tear of playing 20 game seasons every year will catch up with him at some point when you least expect it...........and since repeating is extremely tough I would expect that to happen this year.

3) Also worth noting to the people who presume the Chiefs will win the AFC that Buffalo and Cinci have beaten KC 5 of the last 7 meetings combined and the two times KC won were at the end of the game or in OT.     

4) The Bills haven't looked good but I do expect them to get healthier by the end of the season.........I think Milano and Jones will both be back for the playoffs and just like when NE was dominating there are still going to be outlier years where other teams win and it feels due.

5) The trade deadline could matter significantly if teams are willing to move some difference makers.   It gave the 49ers a shot in the arm getting McCaffrey even if it didn't vastly improve them on paper.    Also made possible the Rams run a couple years ago.   Didn't make a big impact initially but getting Von Miller and OBJ set the Rams up for playoff success when they both rounded into form late.        

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/28/2023 at 8:46 AM, BuffaloBillyG said:

Ok, so we have made it about to the halfway point. Most teams have had some injuries, some teams surprising. So with that I have 3 questions concerning everyone's Super Bowl pick.

1. Who did you think would make it before the season?

2. Of all the teams in the running, who do you WANT to see matched up in the Bowl?

3. What 2 teams to you THINK will make the Super Bowl.

Honestly Dont Care vs Dont care anymore. If its not the Bills, I am through watching.  

2 minutes ago, cDAVIS said:

It seems they have been quiet on their status, especially Milano. Have they released anything about what actually happened to 58 yet?

No, it’s been quiet. I don’t believe there’s been anything official on him having any kind of knee injury. That’s probably a good sign. McD didn’t close the door on a return for him or Jones this season. 

On 10/28/2023 at 11:06 AM, BillsPride12 said:

Of course I want to see the Bills in the Super Bowl but at the halfway point they have just been way too inconsistent and the injuries aren't helping either so as of now I'd be surprised if they got there this year...

I think it's so hard to go to back to back Super Bowls so I don't think KC gets back this year and Cincy hasn't been the same team this year so right now I'm gonna go with Baltimore because Lamar is playing the best football he's ever played in his career.  For the NFC, I know they have just lost a couple games but I still think San Francisco gets back on track and it's their spot to lose this season.

So at the halfway point....I'm going with a Bal-SF rematch with SF winning it all this time 

Ok I'd like to change my NFC pick...I'm officially losing faith in the Niners 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.